Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > stevie_m

Rate this Entry

Ideas

Submit "Ideas" to Google Submit "Ideas" to Facebook Submit "Ideas" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ideas" to Digg Submit "Ideas" to Twitter
Posted 11th September 2012 at 12:48 by stevie_m
Updated 4th November 2012 at 06:22 by stevie_m

I've been stuck out in Canada now for the best part of 7 months now and now have rough idea on what I want to do with this car.

First off the wheels are gettin changed from the C2 VTS to either Porsche Teledials or D90's. Everytime I look at Schmidt TH Lines or BBS RS I think about why not go for them but I feel those have been over done but they do look fantastic.

I really need to sort out the interior and a very good / imaculate set of 106 leathers, I understand that they are hard to find, I have a price in mind what I want to spend on them and refuse to pay over the odds for them.

I have an idea of what I want from the sounds department as well, I want to put in a double din unit (Alpine ICS X8) uprate the front speakers to 17cm components. I have always liked the door pod speakers that Predator had and I think I will prob copy the idea of sorts. I really want to make the rears bigger also hopefully they can squeeze 13cm comps into that cramped space.

I think I need to switch the colour also, I'm thinking either Porsche Slate Grey or Mauritius. Doesn't matter which of the two colours it ends up as I think I will be happy with either.

Now we come to the engine, this will take slightly longer to do than the others due to the fact that I'm gonna upgrade to a C2 VTS engine with 106/VTS head so I can add trumpets later on. I have spoke to Ricky P, but I would like to talk to Sandy Brown and see what magic he could do. What I do know is that I will not need the trumpets straight away but as long as it has fast road cams I could make do for at least a year.

Idea's and Costs

Wheel s... £400 (spacers are £300 ontop of the wheel cost)
Sound upgrade ... £1000
Paint ... £1000
Engine ... £1500 > £2000

These are more than likely to happen over the space of next year, unless I save more than I have projected then I will just go for a Golf R32.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3091 Comments 0
« Two Tone Terror     Main     Updated Idea's »
Total Comments 0

Comments