Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

just thought

Posted 17th September 2009 at 23:50 by _ELECTABUZZ_

considering getting a new exhaust system now.. ill post pics up when i get it, because a certain someone on here (ROB BAR) Will steal my ideas

i've started saving as of yesterday, and have been informed ill be getting a £2k inheritance when i turn 21, so maybe they'll be some super upgrades on the engine.. like forged internals? i don't quite know, its late and i need sleep lol
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Paint Cost.. :D

Posted 15th September 2009 at 13:08 by _ELECTABUZZ_

Just got off the phone with the man who's doing my body work.

i asked him if he could smooth out the fog light recesses so i dont have to worry about having to fork out even more money making them work etc.. and he said, "well is it primered? if not it'll require a special coat of paint to make the actual paint stick to it, as the the smoothing.. thats not a problem. the bonnet should be easy aswell, just sand it down and ill have it sprayed for you." "how much will it cos mr wilson? (ivan lol)" "for you 350 pound, sanded down smoothed and sprayed both bonnet...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hurricane Grey

Posted 15th September 2009 at 08:55 by _ELECTABUZZ_

Ok so after the dilemma with the wheel bolts driveshaft and everything else i've found wrong with the 'R' i finnally got to sit down with some 20grade sand paper. the joy

i've got the first one all sanded down best i could, then i taped it all up properly, and gave it a blast of primer - 4 coats in an hour so thats leaving 15mins each time to dry, i can see the imperfections already so im now waiting 'till later today to use the wet and dry. the the hurricane can go on.. im quite exited actually as i don't know anybody else with hurricane grey on their cars so..
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another couple of problems haha :p

Posted 14th September 2009 at 12:31 by _ELECTABUZZ_

okay, i figured instead of waiting for money to come to me, after working really hard at work and saving lots at the same time, i wanted to take off my alloys (only being standard vtr ones) but still its what i have and its what im going to be working with. i don't need nothing special to make my car stand out (as im not an attention seeker, like most of the chavvy boys you see round town with a big bac box on a 1.1 corsa B and oversized rubbish looking alloys)

i did everything right.. jacked up at the correct points under the car etc got my rench with the correct sized nut etc...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another couple of problems haha :p

Posted 14th September 2009 at 12:31 by _ELECTABUZZ_

okay, i figured instead of waiting for money to come to me, after working really hard at work and saving lots at the same time, i wanted to take off my alloys (only being standard vtr ones) but still its what i have and its what im going to be working with. i don't need nothing special to make my car stand out (as im not an attention seeker, like most of the chavvy boys you see round town with a big bac box on a 1.1 corsa B and oversized rubbish looking alloys)

i did everything right.. jacked up at the correct points under the car etc got my rench with the correct sized nut etc...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

so farr..

Posted 11th September 2009 at 09:33 by _ELECTABUZZ_

actually quite happy with everything thats happened so far after crashing th R. its been an arse but its slowly starting to come together which im happy about.

after fixing the bonnent, bumper, wings and the works its taken its shape again and i can see it being the car i wanted it to be.

in the next few weeks im hoping to get all of the patent parts resprayed back to its original colour, which is Mblue,after having the bumper fogs smoothed out professionally, personally one of the best colours you can get on a saxo, followed closely by white and wicked...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Arrival..

Posted 10th July 2009 at 09:01 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well i went to boston yesterday to go to vrs. after sending the wrong part the first time (1.1 bumper..) i thought id best go check before i took anything home with me. this time they actually got it right haha

getting it into my dads car was an arse tbh.. yeah its an audi but still.. getting a bumper in it was a right pain, laid across me and taking up into the back aswell lol.

got everything home.. i un-did the bumper and had a look. yeah its right this time haha, so i got the bonnet off and laid them both on the grass next to the R, first thing was first,...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

WEll.....

Posted 6th July 2009 at 12:23 by _ELECTABUZZ_
Updated 6th July 2009 at 15:35 by _ELECTABUZZ_

I had a total shite day at work friday.
it was far too hot and the day just massively dragged, purely because i knew when i got home my new parts for the car would be there i was well exited.. and i guess it just pissed me off through the day, having to sit here and do fucking nothing as there was blatently nothing for me to do..

about half four, my boss left dad arrived, he wanted to go home so got an hour early off haha bonus.

i got home and there they were just as i had visualised.. all wrapped up rready to be put on. i opened up the bumper...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well it arrived..

Posted 3rd July 2009 at 14:14 by _ELECTABUZZ_

I ordered some new bits fot the car yesterday and they're already at home waiting to be fixed in. vrs in boston is the place to go for quick easy services haha. so thanks to them for that.

i ordered a new slam panel, bonnet and front bumper.

just eager to see if the bumpers going to fit onto the front of the car after the welding so im quite exited about that. if there is a problem dan (my welder) said he'd take it back in and make it all fit so thats a bonus really.

if all goes to plan im going to remove all wiring etc for the fogs,...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random stuff..

Posted 1st July 2009 at 10:58 by _ELECTABUZZ_

so far my year has had the following problems..

* firstly my mates all left for the army, should have gone but couldn't as i had a loving girlfrined who i thought was the one.

* secondly that so called loving girlfriend left me, the whore. and went for my best mate.

* thridly i crashed my car. the only good thing left in my fucking life. gutted.

* forthly i was supposed to get a payrise.. but didn't.

okay so rant over. its not been such a bad year to be honest apart from all the problems in that...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized