Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > ShoooRn94's Blog.

ShoooRn94's saxyness
Rate this Entry

Midlands to Dorset to Cornwall and back.

Submit "Midlands to Dorset to Cornwall and back." to Google Submit "Midlands to Dorset to Cornwall and back." to Facebook Submit "Midlands to Dorset to Cornwall and back." to StumbleUpon Submit "Midlands to Dorset to Cornwall and back." to Digg Submit "Midlands to Dorset to Cornwall and back." to Twitter
Posted 28th July 2008 at 00:03 by shooorn94
Updated 8th March 2009 at 18:08 by shooorn94

My holiday this year was to be our first proper roadtrip. I've been going camping in Dorset to the same spot for around 7-8 years now and love it, only since last year have I been with my mates, a much smaller group last year but this year there was 8 of us which soon fell to 7 after the first week.

Sadly the group was originally planned for 12 and four cars but those that came had an awesome time and I finally made a video of our travels.

Video.

(if the video doesn't work tell me)

Be warned there are several pictures of people you will not know, but thanks for watching anywho.

It was a great 2 weeks and it's not something I'll ever forget.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4803 Comments 2
« The concert     Main     Pigeon Day »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    looks ace, thats wierd because i live in dorset, but go to northampton all the time because thats where the g parents live and looking at your vid is wierd because ive been to all of those places!
  2. Old Comment
    Haha cheers mate. Going with the family to Swanage again tomorrow, will be without the sax though I'll be driving a huge old green vauxhall astra estate with a scratch down the side and a nice bit of keying on the other... will have a dog in the back too.

End reg: RNP (don't know the rest)

I'll flash you if I see you