Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > stevie_m

Rate this Entry

Two Tone Terror

Submit "Two Tone Terror" to Google Submit "Two Tone Terror" to Facebook Submit "Two Tone Terror" to StumbleUpon Submit "Two Tone Terror" to Digg Submit "Two Tone Terror" to Twitter
Posted 5th April 2010 at 09:54 by stevie_m
Updated 5th April 2010 at 09:57 by stevie_m

This blog is about my Terror, a X-reg Two Tone VTR.

I'm not going to sugar coat it and will tell all about my problems that i've had so far.

When I bought the car back in Feburary I knew it needed a little work but I didn't know to what extent.

.Radiator ... I knew it was on the way out (Looked like a stab victim)
.Head Gasket ... Did the damage myself I think driving home with the bad Radiator
.Wheels ... This problem did arise until I tried to put on some newly re-furbed VTS alloys and noticed that the wheel bolts were common industrial bolts oh and not to mention a nice piece of screwed rod in the hub aswell !
.Rust ... Have some problems with the rust on the door, knew about it but think it is an easy fix.

So far I've sorted 3 of the 4 problems, Really want to fix the rust problems so I can get into some shows and not be embarassed.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5573 Comments 1
Main     Ideas »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You'll get it into shows okay, just dont open the doors. Sunroof entry and exit