Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

ShoooRn94's saxyness
Old

Fast and Furious 4 Premiere.

Posted 21st March 2009 at 16:36 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

As you may have heard my mate managed to get tickets to the fast and furious 4 premiere in London, Leicester square. He had asked if I had wanted to come with him and I was hardly going to turn the offer down.

What we were in for:

Trailer

Things werent looking promising, tickets for the trian on thursday hadn't arrived. At 11am my mate rang me from stourbridge (I was in Birmingham at the time for uni) stating he had just been out searching for the postie and grabbed his mail, luckily the tickets were in the packet. We met in the bullring and ran for
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The idiocy of some people.

Posted 28th February 2009 at 17:57 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Had a rubbish day on the roads today.. miraculously avoided two crashes.

1. Today the local rugby team is having a home game and on the way to drop the girlfriend off to work we had to pass shedloads of parked cars. There was loads of traffic either side of the road I had just managed to get through to the next gap yet the beemer behind me had followed me through and was blocking the traffic to get through. After sitting there for 5mins she still hadn't realised.. I wacked the car into reverse and began reversing to her front bumper, she soon got the hint and I managed to get her
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Morgan Trip

Posted 18th December 2008 at 19:39 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Today was something special, the lectures at Uni were all put aside through our motorsport design tutor and we were offerred a trip to Morgan.

Morgan based in Malvern is a good 2 hour drive from my house, being M1, M6, M42, M5, but it is worth every minute.

Driving along the M5 heading towards worcester and looking straight up at the hills really is a gorgeous sight especially when fog is still settled around the "would be mountains" (11 feet away from being an official mountain) and gives you a feel for what you are about to see.

Being a
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pigeon Day

Posted 15th October 2008 at 17:58 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Seem to be having alot of threads about animals recently, viper must have a semi tbh.

In relation to: Thread

I also saw a pigeon today. Just had stepped off the bus, saw a-what looked like a fake toy pigeon laying on the pavement. As I got closer it furiously shook it's head at me, and on looking closer it's legs were twisted... and instead of throwing a pallet at it I went home and contacted the RSPCA.

They told me that I should carry it to the nearest vet (a mile and a bit away) and up to £60 expenses would be paid for... what does that actually mean?...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Midlands to Dorset to Cornwall and back.

Posted 28th July 2008 at 00:03 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)
Updated 8th March 2009 at 18:08 by shooorn94

My holiday this year was to be our first proper roadtrip. I've been going camping in Dorset to the same spot for around 7-8 years now and love it, only since last year have I been with my mates, a much smaller group last year but this year there was 8 of us which soon fell to 7 after the first week.

Sadly the group was originally planned for 12 and four cars but those that came had an awesome time and I finally made a video of our travels.

Video.

(if the video doesn't work tell me)

Be warned there are several pictures of people you will...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The concert

Posted 3rd June 2008 at 23:24 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Finally after months of searching back in March I finally grabbed some tickets to the Foo fighters at 3am or some crazy time all those months ago and got to see them for the second time yesterday.
The gig was in Manchester a 2 hour and a bit trek by car to the City centre, but we (2 of my best mates and myself) decided we'd camp the night before and the night after to get our energy back for when we return home.

After the long drive after work I was nackered (as that Sunday our network routers for the till checkouts and the cash office as400's went down leaving me as the
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gridlocked at manchester.jpg (18.3 KB, 55 views)
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And Uni life continues

Posted 10th April 2008 at 01:03 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)
Updated 10th April 2008 at 08:50 by shooorn94

So on Monday and tuesday I was back to Uni the usual wake at 6am to get to Uni for 9am continues.

So my mum who drops me off kindly at the train station for 7am began to drive off. It was icey and even though she had scraped it all off as soon as she turned the corner the light from the sun filled the screen with pure white. I mustn't of melted fully. Anyway I told her to stop otherwise she might hit something, so we stopped and undid the windows.

As visibility increased I began to wind my window back up. Now the passenger window has always been stiff since a lorry...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A dive into the life of ShoooRn94

Posted 25th March 2008 at 20:53 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Bah well I thought like everyother premium member I'd give this a wack!

As many of you will have noticed I'm pretty damn good at rambling on about everything and nothing! I'll try to keep this as entertaining as possible
I don't know about you but mornings do my frigging head in, the worse ones are when you know that you ought to get up for something but can't exactly remember what... today was one of those mornings.

I woke to the smell of my sisters body spray as she worked her way through the house making sure she spreaded her scent amongst every room
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized