Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Still not much...

Submit "Still not much..." to Google Submit "Still not much..." to Facebook Submit "Still not much..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Still not much..." to Digg Submit "Still not much..." to Twitter
Posted 16th January 2012 at 12:17 by Alanapone

Not done a lot to the VTR to be honest other than put a standard exhaust and a K&N filter on it.

As you probably know I got a VTS for using as a track car.

Now, I thought it would be a little more fun and a bit quicker than the VTR but MY GOD!!! What a difference!

I had such a laugh in it at Anglesey but I'll save that for another post.

So As she stands at the minute. The VTR has a K&N filter and the apex suspension as the only remaining mods, other than the VTS interior! She still runs okay but could do with a good blast i think. I've left them running for an hour or so each weekend just to make sure everything is still okay.

Unfortunately though, I think the VTR is going to get sold.

I REALLY don't want to sell her and I know I said I wouldn't BUT were in need of the money at the mo and I can't see things getting much better for the next few months.

I do want good money for her though and so I know she won't get sold on here and I don't think the people of eBay will want to pay what I want for her with the mileage she has.

Either way. Some decisions need to be made. and soon!

other option is, the VTS interior goes in the VTS, the VTS engine goes in the VTR and I keep the VTR with the valver lump and have it as a shiny track car... that would be ace BUT i'd be worried about binning it on the track then!

You see the predicament I'm in! lol.

Any idea's or advice?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4086 Comments 0
« Latest news     Main     The End. »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks