Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > ShoooRn94's Blog.

ShoooRn94's saxyness
Rate this Entry

The idiocy of some people.

Submit "The idiocy of some people." to Google Submit "The idiocy of some people." to Facebook Submit "The idiocy of some people." to StumbleUpon Submit "The idiocy of some people." to Digg Submit "The idiocy of some people." to Twitter
Posted 28th February 2009 at 17:57 by shooorn94

Had a rubbish day on the roads today.. miraculously avoided two crashes.

1. Today the local rugby team is having a home game and on the way to drop the girlfriend off to work we had to pass shedloads of parked cars. There was loads of traffic either side of the road I had just managed to get through to the next gap yet the beemer behind me had followed me through and was blocking the traffic to get through. After sitting there for 5mins she still hadn't realised.. I wacked the car into reverse and began reversing to her front bumper, she soon got the hint and I managed to get her to reverse with just enough space to let two cars through so we could proceed.

2. Then it was time for numpty no. 2 this time a little old lady in a hyundai something or other, she was progressing around the roundabout in lane one then as i was passing her she decided it was time to change lane a quick burst of acceleration from the 1.1 and she caused the megane behind to slam on the brakes and a large amount of honking was then apparent.

3. Probably the most dickheaded of the lot.
This pikey in his silver ford focus that must not have been fitted with seatbelts as he clearly wasnt wearing one sitting as close to the steering wheel as possible was just in front of me. The police were busy in a small cul de sac next to the shops and had appropriately blocked it off. The chavs were busy shouting at the police and this pikey wanted to turn up the road... he indicated in the cul de sac and i began to go pass at around 20mph. He suddenly jerked the wheel to the right and wheelspan straight towards the passenger side of my car. Slamming on the brakes I looked on in amazement as he sped up the road, to then turn right, then left.
A traffic cop then followed me (and presumably him). I carried on and noticed he was driving parrallel to the main road that I was on, on some smaller roads. I turned down a smaller road to get to my house, and he was reversing up towards me I slammed the horn on and flashed my headlights, he wheelspan again and parked up shouting "what" at me.

Arghness, rant over. Some people need to get a grip on how to drive, I'm just hoping that the traffic officer caught the pikey and had a word.

In need of a chillout now I'm constantly baffled by drivers on the UK roads, and I'm sure I've had more eventful stories but in the space of what was 30mins I was amazed to have seen such idiocy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4313 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    They do say stuff comes in 3s mate.
  2. Old Comment
    I'll say, tbh these three aren't the worst I've come across on the roads does make you wonder how some people get away with driving how they do.