Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

full body kit again! and exhaust problems. :(

Submit "full body kit again! and exhaust problems. :(" to Google Submit "full body kit again! and exhaust problems. :(" to Facebook Submit "full body kit again! and exhaust problems. :(" to StumbleUpon Submit "full body kit again! and exhaust problems. :(" to Digg Submit "full body kit again! and exhaust problems. :(" to Twitter
Posted 10th May 2009 at 18:45 by Alanapone
Updated 21st May 2009 at 20:16 by Alanapone

I got the front passenger side wheel arch trim back from my mate Mark the other day, Just got it fitted so the Saxomobile has a full bodykit again! W00T!

I tried putting the exhaust on today as well but i'd have to cut a big chunk out of the rear bumper and i'm not willing to do that so i've put it on ebay, I'll stick it up on here too.

I've got me and Nic (the missus) booked in for FCS as well. I'm well looking forward to it as i've booked a track session. So now all i need to do is get the car lowered, An exhaust system sorted and hopefully some better induction.

The induction is'nt a major concern but i really want to get the exhaust sorted ASAP because i've also booked to take the car for a dyno run just to see what sort of power the beast is putting out... I'll be made up if it's putting out over 50-60 horses. It seems to pull very well and whizzes through the gears so i'm quietly confident that it's putting down decent power, but you never know until it's tested!

I also saw that one of my anti-roll bar link arms looks a bit bent at the bottom so i've ordered a new set of them off eBay. only £15 for the set so it's not a major problem.

I really need to give the car a wash this week sometime too so i can get her polished up a bit. I noticed that theirs a little scratch down the side. It looks like someones bag has run down it as they've walked past... Shouldn't be too bad and hopefully it just polishes out.

Well, i've rambled on a bit now so i'm off to look at some shiney new exhausts for a bit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2282 Comments 0
« Exhaust     Main     MORE exhaust problems! »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks