Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Mk1 16v TB'd Westcoast

My one and only saxo so far - have replaced pretty much everything on it at one point during ownership!! Still feels tight to drive and is always enjoyable !
Rate this Entry

Car as it stands today 31/01/2010............

Submit "Car as it stands today 31/01/2010............" to Google Submit "Car as it stands today 31/01/2010............" to Facebook Submit "Car as it stands today 31/01/2010............" to StumbleUpon Submit "Car as it stands today 31/01/2010............" to Digg Submit "Car as it stands today 31/01/2010............" to Twitter
Posted 1st February 2010 at 16:37 by raunchz
Updated 17th February 2010 at 12:28 by raunchz

I've recently purchased and fitted a set of mk1 morette headlights.

I chose to paint these matt black to try and five the front end a bit of a meaner look, but I'm still undecided on it tbh. I'm hoping it will grow on me, plus I think the inner headlight holes will come in use for future modifications.

The engine bay needed freshening up, so I ordered a new jp4 coil pack cover and badge from Citroen. The badge itself was almost the same price as the cover!!!

I plan on moving the battery and washer pump/bottle behind the passenger seat which should give me more room in the engine bay.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4177 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments