Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > ShoooRn94's Blog.

ShoooRn94's saxyness
Rate this Entry

A dive into the life of ShoooRn94

Submit "A dive into the life of ShoooRn94" to Google Submit "A dive into the life of ShoooRn94" to Facebook Submit "A dive into the life of ShoooRn94" to StumbleUpon Submit "A dive into the life of ShoooRn94" to Digg Submit "A dive into the life of ShoooRn94" to Twitter
Posted 25th March 2008 at 20:53 by shooorn94

Bah well I thought like everyother premium member I'd give this a wack!

As many of you will have noticed I'm pretty damn good at rambling on about everything and nothing! I'll try to keep this as entertaining as possible
I don't know about you but mornings do my frigging head in, the worse ones are when you know that you ought to get up for something but can't exactly remember what... today was one of those mornings.

I woke to the smell of my sisters body spray as she worked her way through the house making sure she spreaded her scent amongst every room of the house. That "spray" has to be the worst tasting breakfast in the world.

I leapt out of bed thinking "sh*t I'm meeting the mrs. at 11am and it's 9..." This may seem like a decent amount of time to get ready and do a ten minute drive to see the girlfriend. In all fairness-it is. But my doorcards been playing up after installing my new front comps and the door can take several slams before it shuts something the girlfriend has been getting annoyed at.

10:15 slapped me in the face and there was not enough time to find the tools and remove the doorcard so f*ck it.

I leapt into the car after checking it over for knocks-am I the only one that does this? Reversed from the nose of my next door neighbours suzuki liana and pulled off to see the girlfriend.

We then left to Milton Keynes for that shop I promised her. We pulled up at xscape (Milton Keynes large indoor snow centre thing) and I got out to pay for parking. We then began walking to the shops only for her to tell me that the old dude who pulled next to me had hit my door opening his... I turned round only to be told to "chill". Thinking; 'what can be done about it? I didn't see it, and it wouldn't have left a huge mark' i kept walking constantly staring at the sax

We were there because I needed some new shoes to drive in and go out... some shoes that didn't have a hole in the bottom... we went everywhere with prices going into the £50+ region... so I jumped into sports and soccer wonderring if anything would suit me and not be too... "Chavvy"..

I then sent the dude working there about six times into the back for size 11's... he was pretty damn glad to see us leave... I chose some shoes priced at £20 reduced from £49.. took them to the little man at the counter only to be told they were the last pair so they were reduced down to a tenner Not that I was complaining of course...

I promised her we'd get some lunch whilst we were there and we both were pretty hungry after our horrible breakfasts (her's consisting of nothing, and mine of my sisters body spray.. yes I do walk around the house with my mouth open! : )

We somehow managed to enter through the "secret" entrance to pizza hut only to be pounced on by three waiters/waitresses.

"Excuse me you must enter through the front of the restaurant if you want to be seated... how did you get in anyway?"

"The other door? *looking puzzeled*"

"*giving a stern look* That was meant to be locked..."

How the heck is that my fault? Next time I'll remember my pizza hut keys and lock the door before I enter it... silly me.

Anyway the girlfriend chose a sandwich bar and bought clothes whilst I sent texts to my mate about FCS being the 22nd not the 28th like he thought... FOOL!

The drive home was probably the most eventful with road rage coming from the girlfriend instead of me!

We were struggling through traffic and cars were pushing in front and the girlfriend was getting a bit angry whilst listening to "don't worry be happy" through the front comps. A red vectra came to a junction to the left of me, I flashed him through...

"What's he doing... silly wanker... or did you let him through? *just laughing to myself*... you did?... you're both wankers then" (wanker is my girlfriends new word )

Finally reaching the M1 I found the middle lane was full of traffic but guess what was empty... So there I was happy enough in my lane travelling along at a steady 70-75mph undertaking an audi and a citroen Zx only to have the audi realise that maybe he was in the wrong and pull behind me.... thats right middle lane hogger this lane is for making progress

Arriving home after testing the brakes after dropping the mrs. off and Searching everywhere for a building site for the premiumites car game and having no luck this blog comes to a close.

And after several episodes of scrubs and finger typing minutes later I'm here on sax-p.

Maybe one day I'll post an interesting blog?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4798 Comments 6
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is why I like blogs

An interesting read about everyones life lol!
    Posted 25th March 2008 at 22:47 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline
  2. Old Comment
    rofl, this cracked me up "How the heck is that my fault? Next time I'll remember my pizza hut keys and lock the door before I enter it... silly me."

nice day then?
  3. Old Comment
    that was a good read actually. lol

shame you didnt find a building site you could have chosen a dead body themed task!

was there any damage done to your door?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    was there any damage done to your door
    As far as I can tell no.. I have around 3 dents on the drivers door anyway they just keep appearing!

I don't think the girlfriend would have approved of the dead body though viper

Cheers for all the comments lads
  5. Old Comment
    enjoyable read man... i think you have far too much time on your hands
  6. Old Comment
    Haha I love blogs funny as.... except mine.. which is why I have not written one yet!