Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > leeroy1

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

MOT devistation

Posted 12th August 2010 at 09:36 by leeroy1

Since i happily passed through my MOT i think that my car's been cursed by the in-house witchdoctor at the garage. My advisories were as expected[LIST][*]nearside wishbone[*]nearside breakpad wearing[*]farside breakpad wearing[*]corosion in exhaust [/LIST]all the usual.Now though seems to be where the cr decides to fall apart on me. I've had my fair share of car repairs over the years.
My clio:[LIST=1][*]hole in exhaust maifold(covered with rubber and clips)[/LIST]My corsa:[LIST=1][*]full set of breaks, disks and pads[*]both front shock absorbers[*]replaced rear axel[*]new clutch[*]new...
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

boldly going

Posted 1st August 2010 at 03:05 by leeroy1

:panic:i've had my saxo vtr since last october. At the time i bought it because it looked nice and it moved fast.
slowly over time i got bored with it and it become more and more neglected. It was only when i was faced with losing it that i realised how attatched i had become to it.
so i have decided to show my car my appreciation as it deserves. in taking care of my machine i will also be exploring a new crafty side of myself. hopfully with the help of you kind people i will have a car left at the end of it.
so first on the job list is starting a little easy and progressing...
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized