Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rate this Entry

Scott & Suzanne's Wedding.

Submit "Scott & Suzanne's Wedding." to Google Submit "Scott & Suzanne's Wedding." to Facebook Submit "Scott & Suzanne's Wedding." to StumbleUpon Submit "Scott & Suzanne's Wedding." to Digg Submit "Scott & Suzanne's Wedding." to Twitter
Posted 1st June 2008 at 19:02 by Simo

My Roadtrip to Scotland is now complete... Scott and Suzanne are now man and wife and on their way to Florida, to start their 3 week tour of America!

Myself and Suie arrived at approx 4pm on Thursday. We dumped our bags in the hotel room and joined Scott's family and close friends on the patio for drinks! The food, beer and cider kept flowing all night, with the exception of a short break to play football and frisby at the beach (Note to self... betting you can catch a moving frisby over your head is not big, nor clever... but is funny as!!)

The night before the wedding was very chilled out and a good time was had by all! PS - Thankyou very much for your hospitality Charlie & Kirsty!!

==========

The morning of the wedding... somehow we made it up in time for breakfast... a full Scotish breakfast! We then had a few hours to chill out before leaving for the church at 1:30pm.

The wedding ceremony went extremely smoothly and the whole congregation were speechless when one of Suzanne's family members (cousin??) stood up to sing two songs, accompanied by the piano... truly amazing!

After the ceremony everybody headed down to the Brig O'Doon House Hotel, where the free champagne started to flow... and it never stopped flowing!! The gardens & grounds were absolutely amazing... a perfect place for a wedding reception... and also for proposing, as we later learned that Scott had proposed to Suzanne here, on Xmas Eve, whilst stood at the brow of the bridge, over-looking the gardens. You big romantic Scott!

With the formalities out of the way, everyone settled down for a real good knees up! The only downside from my point of view, was the blady waitor, who spillt a tray full of champagne all over me, whilst trying to re-stock our table! The waitor avoided me all night... and a good job that was too Right at the end of the night, I nipped to the loo to find my waitor friend skiving... he quickly locked himself in the disabled loo! lmao! I'd forgotten all about it by then TBH, but obvisouly he hadn't!

The drinking and dancing continued fairly late... and then it was time for Suzanne to toss the bouquet. Suie was sat down initially, until I said, why don't you join in? Suie dashed up and stood at the back of the girls and awaited Suzanne to let rip with the bouquet.

And what a fling it was... Suzanne threw the bouquet so high that it passed all of the girls and landed right in the arms of Suie!!

Maybe there will have to be another sax-p wedding now!?!

Thanks to Scott & Suzanne and also Kirsty, Charlie, Nancy and Bill for including us in this special day!

Scott... I'll get my Iphone-II order to you whilst you're away
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wed1.jpg (83.4 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg wed2.jpg (115.6 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg wed3.jpg (130.7 KB, 261 views)
File Type: jpg wed4.jpg (164.3 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg wed5.jpg (146.9 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg wed6.jpg (127.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg wed7.jpg (140.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg wed8.jpg (110.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg wed9.jpg (83.0 KB, 84 views)
Posted in Simo' Says...
Views 10394 Comments 10
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Those pictures look stunning.. Dread to think how much it cost! So when you gonna "Pop the question" then Simo?
  2. Old Comment
    sick place to have a wedding/reception
  3. Old Comment
    Looks great Simo. Must have had a great time.
  4. Old Comment
    Looks like an amazing day.

Wifey just had a look too, and she said the Brides looks beautiful, dress was perfect, same goes for the bridesmaids.

All the best Scott, and Simo - whens the big day gonna be then
  5. Old Comment
    great pics, looks like suie wants a marriage there mate
  6. Old Comment
    Scott scrubs up well!

Looks like all had a good day.

It's definately your turn next sim
  7. Old Comment
    haha, lmbo when ever i meet scott he is in the tracksuit and jumper, and there is us all dressed traditionally!

Iphone is definately the way forward Simo! Mine was sold on ebay last night!

Edited this morning as the free bar last night seemed to impair my posting ability and it read absolute jibberish!
    Updated 2nd June 2008 at 12:05 by barrett
  8. Old Comment
    looks like a great day was had

cant belive you didnt tell me suie caught the flowers though, i told you would get engadged soon
  9. Old Comment
    Scottie pulled a Hottie!

Looks like an ace place for the Wedding, all the best 2 u both!
  10. Old Comment
    Got to love the Random button.

Looks like a very nice day.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks