Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Furio-92

Rate this Entry

Furio-92's Blog: Just a run through my car

Submit "Furio-92's Blog: Just a run through my car" to Google Submit "Furio-92's Blog: Just a run through my car" to Facebook Submit "Furio-92's Blog: Just a run through my car" to StumbleUpon Submit "Furio-92's Blog: Just a run through my car" to Digg Submit "Furio-92's Blog: Just a run through my car" to Twitter
Posted 1st September 2010 at 19:37 by Furio-92

I've been a premium member for some time now, never thought about creating a blog, and don't know what to create a blog about; and to be pretty honest, pretty unsure on what a blog should consist of. So i've decided to have make a blog about my little saxo and it's life through my ownership.

So, November 2009, i bought a little wicked red saxo furio on a 51 plate for £850. This is what it looked like when i bought it:

The picture is terrible and looks like a purple colour.
I had it for about 1-2 month completely standard, and thought it was time i started adding a few modification to it to make it stand out. So i went out and bought some black gloss VTR alloys for £60 IIRC. This is what they looked like once I fitted them:

I then sprayed my grill black gloss and also sprayed the chevrons wicked red to match the car:

Bought some 6x9 Alpine speakers, despite what people say, they are really good.
I bought some rim tape off ebay and then fitted it as soon as i received it:

I then wanted some rear jewels for my saxo, so i searched for some on here (Sax-p) Only to find out that the rear jewels i thought i had bought were lexus lights It was the sellers mistake, but it happens, so i tried to make the most of them and sprayed them black:

I wasn't too sure whether i like them, and also whether they were actually legal, so i sold them and put the standard lights back on.
Got my saxp window stickers:

My friend was selling some 40mm lowering springs for cheap, so i bought them off him:

I then got the springs fitted and the torsion bar lowered, Thanks to WilliamsVTS:

I thought i would change the interior and swapped my standard roof lining and carpet for a red lining and a red 106 rallye carpet, also got a red centre console and air vent covers:

I have a 10" Edge Sub and ripspeed DV720 in my car now, but don't have any pictures of it, will update this when i get some pictures and more updates, thanks for looking, and comments always welcome.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7107 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    looks nice now mate
  2. Old Comment
    Cheers matey
  3. Old Comment
    very nice man
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks