Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > robharnett

Rate this Entry

Turboin' my car

Submit "Turboin' my car" to Google Submit "Turboin' my car" to Facebook Submit "Turboin' my car" to StumbleUpon Submit "Turboin' my car" to Digg Submit "Turboin' my car" to Twitter
Posted 10th February 2012 at 20:24 by robharnett

Right im a tad confused at this moment in time and was wondering if any of you guys are abit more clued up on the subject than i am lol. Basically i've just been readin this months performance french car and a lad has turbo'd a 16v'd rallye. He says that the standard internals can take up to about 200bhp. Firstly, i was wonderin is this true and what sorta bits am i goin to need to do to my car? Cheers ;)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4382 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    he goes by the name jungle on here mate have a read of his progress thread.
    http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...ghlight=jungle

yes you can run a turbo on standard internals with a standard HG but its not recommended, id say at least get a thicker hg and a 1/2mm decomp plate. If you want a proper chat bud give me a pm ill be happy to talk you through the basics
  2. Old Comment
    hi robharnett just saying hi bud i dont know anything about it just bought mine and need to find out about fitting a matrix