Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > DomVTR

Rate this Entry

Crazy Nite

Submit "Crazy Nite" to Google Submit "Crazy Nite" to Facebook Submit "Crazy Nite" to StumbleUpon Submit "Crazy Nite" to Digg Submit "Crazy Nite" to Twitter
Posted 26th May 2008 at 16:37 by DomVTR

On our way to Southend/Basildon last nite was quite happy cruising down the motorway when this lexus over took me as he got past the rear tire blew out and sent him into the barrier as he was in the 3rd lane! the car came off the barrier spinning across all lanes basicly on my front bumper had to slam on the GTI-6 Brakes (cheers karl for them ) and the try n miss the car which was about a inch away from the front of mine then miss all the debrie that was flying everywere!

I didnt quite get away with it though even though its alot better than maybe being in hospital and not have a car left at all tbh!

A little bit of debrie must have flung up as i was going past and hit my car and this is what i was left with!!

Anyone think it is easily/cheap to fix?????

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5126 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds lucky, Think you would have to get the dent filled and smoothed.
  2. Old Comment
    Easy enough to fix, and very very lucky to get out of that one ok matey. Good thing the new brakes were on

It deffinetly won't cost you too much, plus a new bonnet won't be too much if you are quoted stupid amounts.
  3. Old Comment
    quote was £211 to have it fixed so think im going to knock the dent out myself then just take it to be touched up with some paint should work out loads cheaper i hope!
  4. Old Comment
    chirst you where lucky! did you not get the other persons insurance details or did you think your car was ok and keep going?