Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

308 Review.

Posted 28th June 2008 at 17:38 by Luke

Well seeing though the 307 is back in the garage for MORE working doing on it, I have been given the pleasure of driving this beast - which infact I rather like.

It's a 1.6 THP Sport (150bhp). At first, when I picked up the car I knew it was quick but as I read on the internet Thursday night - these models are Turbo and now I can tell it is the more miles I have done.

It's quite well equipped too with Bluetooth Handsfree, Seat senses someone is there for seatbelt, MP3 Player, Cruise Control and all usual crap.

It's a bit thirsty at times, especially...
Saxperience Hardcore!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's been a while..

Posted 27th June 2008 at 12:44 by danzman1991

We'll, I've not "posted to my blog" in a while now, not really sure why.. It's not like I've been doing much I've been on "Study Leave" for the last 6 weeks, and we're back to School on Monday, strangely, I'm looking forward to it Lol, see people I haven't seen in 6 weeks Lol. All this time I've had off, I've supposed to be working. I sent myself an Email with ALL my Business Essays, so I could work on it.. I haven't opened the Email with all the attachments yet

Nothing else has really happened, or is going to happen, pretty boring I guess. Stereophonic's...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Isle Of Wight Holiday Blog

Posted 18th June 2008 at 09:09 by Nij
Updated 18th June 2008 at 09:31 by Nij

Decided to do a blog of our holiday....

Monday 16th June
We set off at 6am.
Drove down to Portsmouth, stopping at my aunties in High Wycombe for a coffee at about 10am.
Was a nice drive down, with only a little bit of traffic/rush hour, until we got off the ferry, where we scraped the underside of the car on the way off, which did some damage to the exhaust (sounded like a heat shield rattling)........
We arrived in the Isle of Wight at 2pm, and decided that as we couldnt get into the holiday park till 4, we would have a little mini tour around Ryde and...
Nij
Yorkshire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Round 5 Northern Speed Championship

Posted 17th June 2008 at 12:43 by Andy72

Round 5 Northern speed Championship

Held at Barbon Manor stately home in Cumbria, near Kirby Lonsdale. They close the entrance road a few times a year for very popular hillclimbs up the entry road. Very well spectated too as can be seen on one of the pics attached.

I was always going to be a bottom feeder as far as class positions went on this event due to this being a shared round with another championship who have stupidly quick cars, 200bhp R5 Turbo’s, Lotus Elise 190 that gets trailored everywhere and is as modified as the regs allow. There was also 3 other elises...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Up, up and away!

Posted 15th June 2008 at 23:33 by Simo (Simo' Says...)
Updated 18th June 2008 at 00:22 by Simo (updated with photos and text.)

Suie booked a balloon ride for the two of us approx. a year ago. The experience was a gift from Suies nana, Dorothy... it was something to remember her by. RIP.

We've been trying to book the flight for 11 months now. The way this works is you have to ring the pilot up at 11pm the night before your flight. Dependant upon weather conditions, he/she tell you if the flight is going ahead and from which site you will be taking off from.

We booked a dawn flight... and eventually, tonight, we got the all clear to fly! So... at 6am in the morning, we shall be flying from...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg balloon1_x.jpg (105.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg balloon2_x.jpg (86.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg balloon3_x.jpg (59.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg balloon4_x.jpg (64.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg balloon5_x.jpg (41.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg balloon6_x.jpg (74.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg balloon7_x.jpg (70.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg balloon8_x.jpg (102.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg balloon9_x.jpg (82.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg balloon10_x.jpg (29.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg balloon11_x.jpg (70.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg balloon12_x.jpg (113.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg balloon13_x.jpg (90.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg balloon14_x.jpg (87.7 KB, 59 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

A walk on the wild side, and the hidden treasures you find

Posted 15th June 2008 at 21:25 by MikeCracknell

The area in which i live in has a few disused railways within 10 miles.

These railways used to be the main lines that ran people all over the south east, then they were all pulled up in 1963, leaving only the present day railway structure.

When we have been out exploring in the woods along the old tracks, we have been treated to some real amazing things, and when you walk through woods, it isn't the kind of thing you'd expect to find in a woods!

Start of the walk: A large pile of sand in a quarry which is still used.

Central South
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The white wee beastie...

Posted 14th June 2008 at 20:06 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

26th November 2005. That was the day myself and Suie travelled upto Glasgow to pickup my White VTR from Scott. I never intended to modify the car at all, but did change some of the mod's, which Scott had made

Time has flown and now it's time to sell the VTR on to make way for more white wee beasties! With my new Megane, Suie's Pug GTi, the VTS and the VTR things are a bit cramped. Not to mention Suie's new 197 should be arriving in 2 weeks time!

So this morning, I pushed the VTR out of the car-port (blady battery is flat!) and gave it a quick wash and a hoover!...
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

Planning a weeks Camping Holiday in Scotland

Posted 12th June 2008 at 22:17 by MikeCracknell

That time of year is getting closer for a group of us that are going camping again in the Highlands of Scotland.

It is the third year we have done this, and each year we have done has been really good fun.

The first year we stayed on a campsite on Loch Ness, and that was 35 miles each way to Inverness, the nearest shops!

Last year, we stayed at Glen Nevis Campsite - a little bit closer to down here, by about 40 miles! This is the 600 miles route we face this year:

Central South
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Westie From the Begining

Posted 5th June 2008 at 13:30 by Amiee
Updated 5th June 2008 at 13:33 by Amiee

Well as some of you know the Saxo will be going in the next couple of months so thought I would post her time with me on here (Not that alot has changed tbh). Originally I was after a Black Mk2 Furio but couldnt find one quick enough.

Sooo my Mum an Dad brought her back on May 28th 2006, From Durham somewhere as a late 17th Birthday Pressie.

It was around this time I joined Sax-P and everyone pointed me in the right direction!

The car itself was in great condition, 70k on the clock 2 months TAX and 2 months MOT. Didnt Pass my test untill 18th July...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The concert

Posted 3rd June 2008 at 23:24 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Finally after months of searching back in March I finally grabbed some tickets to the Foo fighters at 3am or some crazy time all those months ago and got to see them for the second time yesterday.
The gig was in Manchester a 2 hour and a bit trek by car to the City centre, but we (2 of my best mates and myself) decided we'd camp the night before and the night after to get our energy back for when we return home.

After the long drive after work I was nackered (as that Sunday our network routers for the till checkouts and the cash office as400's went down leaving me as the
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gridlocked at manchester.jpg (18.3 KB, 55 views)
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized