Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
My Megane F1 Team R26 I'll log posts about my Megane here...
Old

Tyre puncture!

Posted 16th May 2008 at 00:57 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

On the way home from work this evening I had to pop into a garage for fuel... I was literally running in fumes

On the way out of the garage, 3 guys were admiring my car, They'd done their homework and were quoting all sorts of Megane R26 stuff from the mag's, etc.

So... I drove off from the garage feeling proud of the motor. Straight away I heard a tapping coming from the passengers side front wheel. The type of noise a stone makes when its lodged in the tyre tread.

On the way home, I tried a few moves to dis-lodge the stone, but it wasn't having...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tyre_1.jpg (94.5 KB, 84 views)
Administrator
Old

Storm Trooper

Posted 12th April 2008 at 19:25 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

I've had the new Megane for 2 weeks come tomorrow afternoon and I'm still enjoying it! The car's now covered 348 miles and cost quite a bit in fuel. Its currently averaging 24.1 miles per gallon, which is much better than the Turbo VTS, so its not all bad! Just a pity fuel is so expensive... £1.07 per litre I paid this afternoon!

The engine is pretty fruity and muchos fun when the turbo kicks, but if I'm honest, I'm getting a little too used to it already RS Tuning do a nice little ECU upgrade for about £400, which puts the power upto approx. 260bhp, which is nice...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_3177_x.jpg (95.0 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg img_3194_x.jpg (132.2 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg img_3204_x.jpg (76.9 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg img_3212_x.jpg (103.5 KB, 238 views)
Administrator
Old

New Motor...

Posted 30th March 2008 at 16:18 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

As posted within my Car Dilema blog, I really needed to try and sort out a new car before going back to work tomorrow!

I've been busy ever snce getting back from holiday looking for a car. After considering lots of different models, a random decision was made to get a Renauilt!

First I test drive a Clio 197 Cup, which was really nice to drive. A quick and solid hot hatch! The car that had caught my eye though, was sitting pretty in the showroom. A Glacier white Megane RenaultSport F1 R26.

I took a black R26 out for a spin and loved it! Again, the feel...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_3138_x.jpg (92.8 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg img_3146_x.jpg (73.8 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg img_3155_x.jpg (110.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg img_3164_x.jpg (101.4 KB, 157 views)
Administrator