Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Old

New Motor...

Posted 30th March 2008 at 16:18 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

As posted within my Car Dilema blog, I really needed to try and sort out a new car before going back to work tomorrow!

I've been busy ever snce getting back from holiday looking for a car. After considering lots of different models, a random decision was made to get a Renauilt!

First I test drive a Clio 197 Cup, which was really nice to drive. A quick and solid hot hatch! The car that had caught my eye though, was sitting pretty in the showroom. A Glacier white Megane RenaultSport F1 R26.

I took a black R26 out for a spin and loved it! Again, the feel...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_3138_x.jpg (92.8 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg img_3146_x.jpg (73.8 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg img_3155_x.jpg (110.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg img_3164_x.jpg (101.4 KB, 157 views)
Administrator
Old

Car Dilema...

Posted 26th March 2008 at 11:49 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

My first morning back in wet, windy, cloudy, dull, cold England. I am glad to be back really

This morning's dilema though is about my car(s). When I'm not on holiday (I am until next Monday) I have a really busy schedule. THis has meant that when my white VTR failed its MOT back in November, I didn't have time to fix it... and the garage wouldn't as its too low to get on the ramps!

So, since then, Ive been using the turbo VTS as a daily runner, which is fine. BUt a couple of weeks ago, the gerabox started to play up (again) and I just know at a roundabout...
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

A voyage into the deep blue...

Posted 25th March 2008 at 11:46 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

It was our last full day on holiday in Fuerteventura yesterday. Too much wind and a few clouds made the beach day seem a bit naff, so we had a walk to the nearby harbour to see what was goin' on.

It wasn't long before we decided to take a boat trip. We opted for the glass-bottomed boat... which from the outside looked like a yellow submarine

Included in the boat trip was an aquarium visit and a sea lion show (more on that later maybe )

We got on the 'boat' and went into the depths below deck. It was a little cramped and I was pleased it's not...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boat1.jpg (102.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat2.jpg (86.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg boat3.jpg (35.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat4.jpg (37.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat5.jpg (53.2 KB, 74 views)
Administrator
Posted in Holidays
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Launch of the Saxperience Blog...

Posted 25th March 2008 at 01:31 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

With this being the very first post in the Saxperience Blog, I was hoping I'd have something interesting & funny to say, but sadly not

I've been thinking of adding a Blog to the Saxperience community for some time, but it wasn't until I managed to escape to the island of Fuerteventura that I found the time to implement it. I've made quite a few improvements to the website whilst I've been away, but sadly, I'm returning to the UK later today!

I'm hoping this blogging tool will add a whole new dimension to the community (for those who choose to use it) and should...
Administrator