Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

Isle Of Wight Holiday Blog

Posted 18th June 2008 at 09:09 by Nij
Updated 18th June 2008 at 09:31 by Nij

Decided to do a blog of our holiday....

Monday 16th June
We set off at 6am.
Drove down to Portsmouth, stopping at my aunties in High Wycombe for a coffee at about 10am.
Was a nice drive down, with only a little bit of traffic/rush hour, until we got off the ferry, where we scraped the underside of the car on the way off, which did some damage to the exhaust (sounded like a heat shield rattling)........
We arrived in the Isle of Wight at 2pm, and decided that as we couldnt get into the holiday park till 4, we would have a little mini tour around Ryde and...
Nij
Yorkshire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me, gardening?

Posted 12th May 2008 at 10:03 by Nij

I got a little inspiration from Simo and his 'shed' to actually do something other than hang washing and BBQ'ing in our back yard.

From this;

To this;

There is soil in there, but I dont have a clue what to plant there. Any keen gardeners wanna assist? It only really gets hot sun in the mid morning.
Nij
Yorkshire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The story so far

Posted 30th April 2008 at 13:31 by Nij
Updated 19th June 2008 at 09:18 by Nij (Updating mods list)

Mods so far;
Clifford G4 alarm
Kenwood MP3 CD headunit
Single wiper conversion
Smoked rear jewel lights
De-wipered boot
Lowered (60 Front 90 Rear)
Exhaust
Twin headlights
Smoked front indicators
Smoked side repeaters
Sun strip
Rear badges
Side door badges
Bonnet Raisers

I have had 'Christine' for 2 weeks now, and so far all she has had is a wash, head unit and the SaxP stickers.
I have always been a fan of french hot hatches (205 gti's were a speciality for a lot of years), so...
Nij
Yorkshire
Posted in Uncategorized