Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > lukeyyyyyyy21

Rate this Entry

woooo

Submit "woooo" to Google Submit "woooo" to Facebook Submit "woooo" to StumbleUpon Submit "woooo" to Digg Submit "woooo" to Twitter
Posted 20th October 2009 at 23:04 by lukeyyyyyyy21

sooo life has changed so much in the last 6 months for me. gone from turning 19 to nearly being 20.
from doing a graphics course at college to not getting let on to next year in a level 4 year after my a levels to now enjoying car mechanics soooo much.
Have my vtr that is running sweet as. have a new job which i enjoy a lot. newer friends whyyy does life have to change soo much?
went to a meet in southend on saturday was amazing can't how good it was, worth traveling all the week to essex just for the night lol ~ so looking forward to taking the vts to southend can't wait for next month!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4059 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds good bud!! luv doing mechanics,and modding cars too.........
  2. Old Comment
    hey i was woundering i am going too lower my saxo vtr 55mm i am just want too no if i need track rod ends as its only the springs i m gettin own g max ones could u add me on dale_cee@live.co.uk and let me no thanks
    Posted 29th December 2009 at 21:22 by dalecampbell dalecampbell is offline