Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > danzman1991

Rate this Entry

27th May 2008

Submit "27th May 2008" to Google Submit "27th May 2008" to Facebook Submit "27th May 2008" to StumbleUpon Submit "27th May 2008" to Digg Submit "27th May 2008" to Twitter
Posted 27th May 2008 at 14:27 by danzman1991
Updated 27th May 2008 at 14:37 by danzman1991

Today has been boringgg. This is the second week of the 2 Month Holiday we have, and I'm bored already.

27th May 2008

Went to bed at 2am this morning and couldn't get to sleep, eventually did nod off at about 4.30am. Then during the night I, yet again, had a repetitive dream, its really rather weird, I'll try and word what happens, but it might not make any sense to you people.

Basically, it started on the day I passed my test, and nearly every night since, I have had this same dream. The dream is; I am driving the Saxo, I can see exactly what I see when I'm driving, the speedo, the top of the steering wheel, I am looking out of the window screen, exactly how I normally drive. Everytime I go round a right hand corner, I drift over on the other side of the road and only just miss a car coming in the opposite direction, and everytime I go around a left hand corner, I understeer and end up on the other side of the round coming out of the corner, every single time, the car has to squeeze in the gap that I have left them, its bloody bizarre.

Then woke up at 11am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up, feeling more tired than when i went to bed.

I had the mother of all Headache's, bad times.. Got in the shower, by the time I'd got out, it had gone, good times..

By this time it was about 11.30am, I was trying to figure out how I would waste another day, I couldn't. Mates are either Ill, having driving lessons or busy doing something else -Grr- So can't go to the Cinema or something. Plus I'm skint anyway, trying to save up for the MOT in July, although, I did post a Thread in the Wanted Section for some Smoked Jewels and Smoked Indicators, priorities eh?

Then the Sister came and asked for a lift to her mates, why not, got nothing else to do, did that. Then on the way back I popped up to the bank, realised I had £75 more in my Savings account that I thought I did. I was thinking about how much I'd been worrying about money, if I'd have known about this £75, I wouldn't have worried so much! And also, how much simpler it would be if I got a savings account where I could look at it online. So I went into Natwest and opened a Savings Account, now I can transfer money from my Current to my Savings instantly as well as being able to see the balance online, good times.

On the way back I was following a Lorry doing 20mph, saw a place where I could overtake, started doing so, and all of a sudden he starts drifting onto the other side of the road, where I am, I absolutely crapped myself, and somehow, I don't know how, squeezed through this gap. That certainly taught me a lesson.

Very poor representation. (Not to scale bitchez)

The lorry being black, and me being Blue..

Anyway

Then came back home and gave my room a quick tidy up. Now I'm starving hungry as I haven't had lunch yet. I'm feeling Beans on Toast with a Fried Egg on top, Mmmmmm..

Dunno what I'm gonna do for the rest of the day, normally when I'm bored, I clean the car, but its clean at the mo anyway.. Might get the hoover out and clean out the crap.

Anyway, that's the day so far.

The End.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3630 Comments 2
« 23rd May 2008     Main     30th May 2008 »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    With your repetitive dream maybe it's something simple such as you know the tread on the rear tyres is nackered but can't afford new tyres? Maybe due to the lack of money you know that if you were to write off this car you wouldn't be able to pick up another one fairly easily and be out of driving for a while.

When we're driving we all have weird and stupid moments. It wasn't your fault that the lorry didn't see you, and you're lucky you put your foot down to get through Lorry drivers are unpredictable, especially foreign truckers-their steering column is on the left and have a tendency not to check the right wing mirror, especially on roundabouts.
  2. Old Comment
    On the day I passed my test,it had been raining quite hard, so the roads were quite wet and I came round a corner too quickly (Thinking I know it all already) and only just missed a car. And I just can't stop thinking how stupid of me that was, if I were going 1mph faster, I could have hit that car. Fortunately, I no longer think I know it all, just can't shake this damn dream off!

The lorry drivers around here are complete nutters, with living fairly close to Dover, there are quite a few foreign lorries around, I now know not to overtake unless its absolutely safe.