Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Launch of the Saxperience Blog...

Posted 25th March 2008 at 01:31 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

With this being the very first post in the Saxperience Blog, I was hoping I'd have something interesting & funny to say, but sadly not

I've been thinking of adding a Blog to the Saxperience community for some time, but it wasn't until I managed to escape to the island of Fuerteventura that I found the time to implement it. I've made quite a few improvements to the website whilst I've been away, but sadly, I'm returning to the UK later today!

I'm hoping this blogging tool will add a whole new dimension to the community (for those who choose to use it) and should...
Administrator
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Smiith's Mk1 VTR Thread

Posted 25th March 2008 at 16:14 by smiith
Updated 25th March 2008 at 16:30 by smiith

Well, its been relocated to a blog, to mke it an easier read, which will help all

----------------------------

Ok, so i thought since i was going to start meshing my grill, id start a progress thread aswell.

I dont have many pics of the car before i joined the site, so its really progress from today onwards.

So, here is my car when i joined Sax-p

Now,...
Saxperience Hardcore!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Trip to New York!

Posted 25th October 2008 at 13:29 by Amiee

Well some of you know I went to new york back in September for a week!

Now I did the most stupidest thing in the world on the way home so unfortunatly I dont have many pics , only the few decent ones off my mates cam/phone that are of any use!

Basically I was worried my camera may get lost/stolen in my handluggage, so I took out the memory card and put it in my case for safe keeping..

Except somwhere between here and newyork I lost it, along with all my pics

Anyways our flight was at 7.45 in the morning, so we set off from heathrow,...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Testing the blog out... octopus style

Posted 25th March 2008 at 10:31 by barrett
Updated 25th March 2008 at 14:02 by barrett

Well like most people i have thought i will post a blog entry to test it out.... the problem being now i'm here i have no jokes or anything particually funny to crack out.

Adsayer posted a link to his thread on the forum as he is an ASW e-cleb!!!

Few random facts:

Octopus have 3 hearts, one for the vital organs, the other two for the tentacles.

Octopus when under attach can shed a tentacle and realease dye into the water so that the attacking creature goes after the flalling limb instead of them.

Octopus blood is copper...
Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

F1 - Pre Season Review

Posted 26th March 2009 at 16:52 by danzman1991

F1 Blog – danzman1991

Well, it’s that time of year again. After the dramatic end at Interlagos in Brazil last year, I have been patiently waiting for the 60th FIA Formula One World Championship season to begin. With the 2008 season ending in an epic battle between Hamilton and Massa, and Hamilton clinching the title by just one point, the 2009 season is sure to be a very interesting one to say the least.

The winter break has not been its usual self. With the teams scurrying back to the drawing boards relentlessly researching and developing there teams. Max Mosley...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average.

Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience

Posted 6th May 2009 at 23:29 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Twitter seems to be getting a lot of press lately, so a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd check it out with a personal account, with the view of setting up a Saxperience Twitter account if it looked worthwhile.

Whilst many people say Twitter is simply the latest fad in the social networking world, I think its different. Twitter is more convenient, straight to the point, less intrusive and can be used whilst on the move.

Quote:
Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twitter_blog.jpg (65.5 KB, 36 views)
Administrator