Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Amiee

Rate this Entry

The Westie From the Begining

Submit "The Westie From the Begining" to Google Submit "The Westie From the Begining" to Facebook Submit "The Westie From the Begining" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Westie From the Begining" to Digg Submit "The Westie From the Begining" to Twitter
Posted 5th June 2008 at 13:30 by Amiee
Updated 5th June 2008 at 13:33 by Amiee

Well as some of you know the Saxo will be going in the next couple of months so thought I would post her time with me on here (Not that alot has changed tbh). Originally I was after a Black Mk2 Furio but couldnt find one quick enough.

Sooo my Mum an Dad brought her back on May 28th 2006, From Durham somewhere as a late 17th Birthday Pressie.

It was around this time I joined Sax-P and everyone pointed me in the right direction!

The car itself was in great condition, 70k on the clock 2 months TAX and 2 months MOT. Didnt Pass my test untill 18th July anyways, and it flew straight through its MOT.

So here she is when I first got her! Complete with numberplate surrounds, lexarse lights, LED washer jets and the ghey redline and other various chavvy stickers!

Day I passed my test I headed down to the wheel place and ordered some 15" Street Octanes... 11 weeks later they still hadnt come so ordered some others in haste. Which I later regretted and despised lol. Dad went halfs so cant complain!

Then not long after I put on some standard rear mk1 lights, took off the number plate surrounds and started working on taking off all the stickers. Generally tidying it up (Thanks to Willsy, Jay, Rush , Rich for helping me out) and of course the Saxp Stickers went on!

Gave her a good clean, which became a weekly routine for that summer!

The Redline stickers from under the wing mirror left a fair amount of staining to the paint so Dec 06 I got her resprayed. I also bought some smoked jewel lights and sprayed the rear "saxo and citroen" bagdes gloss black.
Before Respray

After

FCS 2007 was coming up and the car was still riding high! So ordered some Eibach 50mm lowering springs, as well as some nice new Angel lights.

Lowered

I then Brought some Mirror caps , sprayed them myself and put them on the car. Just made it look a little bit more "Finished". I also de-wipered the car which tidied up the rear end nicely.

There has also been the odd lil touches, such as the 206 ariel and door badges (which i have yet to put on)

So really tbh the car hasnt changed at all Since Trax last year! Just the odd clean and having to save like mad for the house it was all a bit tight and had no extra money to spend on the car. Plus any plans I did have would have cost ££££s which I wasnt prepared to pay tbh.

So here she stands today! 101k on the clock and alot filthier tbh lol.

There have been a few bumps and scrapes along the way.. like the time I got my car stuck on the garden Iron gates the weds before FCS which resulted in..

And then theres the time I got impaitent rammed my car up a curb in ASDA with Matt and Rich in the car.. and pulled off the sideskirt the day before FCS lol.

There was also the lil incident where the divvy housemate went into me earlier this year. But she has been restored to her usual self!

Shall Miss her but you have to move onto bigger and better things in life.. The Fiesta ST is one of them

More pics and full progress thread is kicking about somewhere in my sig!

So this is all for now guys!

Amiee
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9158 Comments 6
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    bloody women

2. Old Comment
    ahhh still a shitter
  3. Old Comment
    awww. the car will be missedd alot. great little car.
  4. Old Comment
    car is still looking good i also spy my car in one of those pics good luck with the st
    Posted 17th July 2008 at 02:33 by tazmania_0345 tazmania_0345 is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Cheers Taz.. Sooner the St comes the better woop hehe

It also failed its 1st mot.. passed 2nd time!!

Now its got a bent driveshaft
  6. Old Comment
    Nice ride mate. If there is one thing I love about this car, it would be the tail light lens. A small but terrible car indeed.
    Posted 7th April 2011 at 01:40 by brandonmillsap brandonmillsap is offline