Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > willsy

Rate this Entry

Willsy's Saxo Progress

Submit "Willsy's Saxo Progress" to Google Submit "Willsy's Saxo Progress" to Facebook Submit "Willsy's Saxo Progress" to StumbleUpon Submit "Willsy's Saxo Progress" to Digg Submit "Willsy's Saxo Progress" to Twitter
Posted 25th March 2008 at 10:45 by willsy

Willsy's Saxo progress

Chapter 1 - let the journey begin

The car was purchased in December 2004, it came with full service history with 2 lady owners from new both in the same family. Milage an average 78k.

I had been looking for a small engined car for insurance purposes and wanted to find something with a bit of potential to tinker with and learn a bit about the running and workings of a car.

I came across a Saxo with a difference.

It was Zest Yellow, a colour which isnt seen very often, and a Special Edition "Open Scandal" model which boasted a full length electric reclining sunroof as its main feature - that certainly wasnt an everyday item to be seen.

Flat arched

Crazy seats as standard

And the sunroof

With only minor plans in mind, which direction would it be going in.....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6484 Comments 3
Main     Chapter 2 »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    crickey, that all seems a long time ago when you look at the car now!
  2. Old Comment
    Willsy. you are one person i least exspected to put prog thread on blog, its gona take you forever

love your car now though!
  3. Old Comment
    gonna be an interesting read seeing the development of your car Matt.

Photos are a little too large (wide) for this section on my current screen resolution though