Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

F1 - Pre Season Review

Posted 26th March 2009 at 16:52 by danzman1991

F1 Blog – danzman1991

Well, it’s that time of year again. After the dramatic end at Interlagos in Brazil last year, I have been patiently waiting for the 60th FIA Formula One World Championship season to begin. With the 2008 season ending in an epic battle between Hamilton and Massa, and Hamilton clinching the title by just one point, the 2009 season is sure to be a very interesting one to say the least.

The winter break has not been its usual self. With the teams scurrying back to the drawing boards relentlessly researching and developing there teams. Max Mosley...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fast and Furious 4 Premiere.

Posted 21st March 2009 at 16:36 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

As you may have heard my mate managed to get tickets to the fast and furious 4 premiere in London, Leicester square. He had asked if I had wanted to come with him and I was hardly going to turn the offer down.

What we were in for:

Trailer

Things werent looking promising, tickets for the trian on thursday hadn't arrived. At 11am my mate rang me from stourbridge (I was in Birmingham at the time for uni) stating he had just been out searching for the postie and grabbed his mail, luckily the tickets were in the packet. We met in the bullring and ran for
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The start--dec 08

Posted 10th March 2009 at 15:13 by BeduffRaver_VTR

i loved saxos for ages VTR's
finally id passed my driving test in NOV 08 =]
i got on ebay n awaited a bargain lol
a silver T-reg VTR-47,000 miles
momo steering wheel
morette headlights n front grill---- £1000
so my mum kindly brought it me
so this is my car as it came tho not how it will stay =]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg macar1.jpg (18.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg mycar.jpg (20.8 KB, 2 views)
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The idiocy of some people.

Posted 28th February 2009 at 17:57 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Had a rubbish day on the roads today.. miraculously avoided two crashes.

1. Today the local rugby team is having a home game and on the way to drop the girlfriend off to work we had to pass shedloads of parked cars. There was loads of traffic either side of the road I had just managed to get through to the next gap yet the beemer behind me had followed me through and was blocking the traffic to get through. After sitting there for 5mins she still hadn't realised.. I wacked the car into reverse and began reversing to her front bumper, she soon got the hint and I managed to get her
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Progress Blog (1.4 Wicked Red West Coast)

Posted 25th February 2009 at 01:50 by Richy25988
Updated 25th February 2009 at 22:57 by Richy25988 (Added: Lowered rear 50mm)

Thought id start one of these. Got the car back in september 08 off a friend for £1400. Low milage 43k, VTR alloys, 6 months MOT, 3 months tax... and loved the colour and bodywork was imaculate! Heres the first photos after a quick wash.

First thing i did was source some GTI doorcards:
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My New Year

Posted 17th January 2009 at 15:55 by -Jason-

First off I know its a bit delayed but though I would make my first blog.

Myself and aimeelou set off from my house about midday to enjoy the nice 140 mile drive down to the centre of London when we arived I remembered just how bad the parking is in London and obviously new year was 10x worse

Fortunately we found a space about 2 mins from Harrods and left the car there amist the array of Ferraris and Bentleys.

It was a good thing that the Harrods sale had already started so in we went and purchased a few items one of which being a small jar of coffee...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Saxo project

Posted 11th January 2009 at 15:26 by lowrider08
Updated 14th March 2009 at 17:47 by lowrider08

I have had the car 5 years now, it a 1.1 VT, when i first got it i put 15" TD Monza, fk back box and lowered it 40mm with fk springs and de-badged the boot when I was getting two small dents taking out that were on it when I got it. I also put in an Alpine sound system, 2 - 6x9, 2 - 6 1/2", 12" sub with Alpine head unit and amp
[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/lowrider08_photos/P3161580.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/lowrider08_photos/P3161590.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/lowrider08_photos/P3161595.jpg[/IMG]...
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Morgan Trip

Posted 18th December 2008 at 19:39 by shooorn94 (ShoooRn94's Blog.)

Today was something special, the lectures at Uni were all put aside through our motorsport design tutor and we were offerred a trip to Morgan.

Morgan based in Malvern is a good 2 hour drive from my house, being M1, M6, M42, M5, but it is worth every minute.

Driving along the M5 heading towards worcester and looking straight up at the hills really is a gorgeous sight especially when fog is still settled around the "would be mountains" (11 feet away from being an official mountain) and gives you a feel for what you are about to see.

Being a
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Santa Dash

Posted 8th December 2008 at 12:24 by barrett

Well, missed the xmas bash this weekend for several reasons, one being that I have been booked up to do the Liverpool Santa Dash. Its an annual 5k run, and a world record attempt also. Unfortunatley the record was not broken this year.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Xmas meet! Gutted i couldnt make it, but will be there next year!

Some photos from facebook.

Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hot-stuff!

Posted 19th November 2008 at 23:22 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Over the last couple of weeks/months I've visited quite a few different chemical plants throughout Europe and the US. Whilst most of what I've seen has been pretty 'normal' for me, I thought I'd share a few interesting photos of some glass furnaces, as you dont get to see this type of stuff every day

I won't give too many details away, but these furnaces produce glass by melting sand and ash together at very high temperatures! The output from the furnace is a hot, sticky, molten viscous fluid glass, which very quickly solidifies (in a matter of seconds!)

I could...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0300.jpg (42.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_ 070.jpg (41.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_ 075.jpg (46.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0542.jpg (64.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0544.jpg (34.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0546.jpg (67.9 KB, 21 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...