Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > The Carbon'b B16blog

The rise of the 200bhp n/a VTEC powered Mk1 Saxo VTS.
Rate this Entry

The Carbon'b B16blog

Submit "The Carbon'b B16blog" to Google Submit "The Carbon'b B16blog" to Facebook Submit "The Carbon'b B16blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Carbon'b B16blog" to Digg Submit "The Carbon'b B16blog" to Twitter
Posted 2nd February 2010 at 19:34 by craig180

As some of you may know I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to Saxos.

Ever since my first car, a 1998 Venetian red VTR back in 1999 I've (apart from a brief spell with the world of Blue Oval RS crew) never been without a Saxo.

So when I sold the last one (twice magazine cover and full featured), I thought it would be rude not to make space on the driveway for a full on balls out, mad as you like VTS.

So, when I learnt of a fully caged Mk1 black VTS going with only 58k on the clock and a streamline carbon roof a deal had to be struck. And it was!

So I am now the proud owner of possibly the mintest (condition wise) Mk1 VTS on the planet. The only problem was that there was no engine. Not a problem, I thought. I'll use this as the perfect excuse to go completely mad and stick a Honda Civic B16b lump with LSD'd gearbox, running 185bhp as standard in there!

I have loads of plans for the car which will all be revealed in good time but for now just one or two pics to whet your appetite:

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4940 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Eagerly awaiting progress...

Looking forward to seeing how this little beauty turns out, big bhp and bugger all weight i imagine?
    Posted 4th February 2010 at 15:55 by Slammed_Posi_Vtr Slammed_Posi_Vtr is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I knew you wouldn't stay away Long Craig.

Keep the updates coming - looks like an interesting one!
  3. Old Comment
    Haha, yes it should be a fast little bugger when I've finished.

Simo, you know me too well

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks