Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > NismoSteve

Rate this Entry

April 25th. cash diversion continues.

Submit "April 25th. cash diversion continues." to Google Submit "April 25th. cash diversion continues." to Facebook Submit "April 25th. cash diversion continues." to StumbleUpon Submit "April 25th. cash diversion continues." to Digg Submit "April 25th. cash diversion continues." to Twitter
Posted 25th April 2012 at 12:25 by NismoSteve

Well coming to the end of the month, and we had a house sorted, then it fell through at the last minute
We are continuing to save up which means there is no money available for the car, well very little anyway.

I've just got some new diff seals, as there is a small puddle of gear oil left on the floor at work when its been stood a couple of days.
I need to get my original struts rebuilt with the spring cups welded and new wheel bearings in. I'd like some B8 billies but there is no spare cash for those.
So it looks like it ill just be rebuilt struts with standard spec B4 inserts and -40mm springs for now.

Also on the list for May is new rear discs / pads and handbrake cables.
I'm trying to keep this old engine running okay while I sort out the new one, which is getting difficult now my commute to work has more than doubled, the car is now doing 250 miles a week now, all motorway. And that's okay when your tickling along at 60 but at 75 is sat at 4k rpm.
Plus the gearbox oil leak is not making things any easier. Its just too low geared for motorway driving.

We will be getting another car when thee house I'd sorted which looks likee it will be a scooby wrx which will be used by the Mrs so I'll be using here 206 as a daily driver for work. Just got to keep the vts fit for motorways for a couple more months.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1943 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments