Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > luke_vtr_gy

Rate this Entry

more blue please

Submit "more blue please" to Google Submit "more blue please" to Facebook Submit "more blue please" to StumbleUpon Submit "more blue please" to Digg Submit "more blue please" to Twitter
Posted 12th August 2011 at 04:11 by luke_vtr_gy

just seen a blue carpet out of a s2 l06 rallye for sale

i think would look rather swishhhhh in my sexo.

and i need to pull the carpet out to put wires in for my amp soo might as well fit a new one.

thinking of covering the roof liner in blue as well ,, but that wont be any time soon i think that will be a big job lol.

believe it or not blue isnt my fav color. red is ha ha, i just happened to buy a blue saxo and it went from there.

i did once own a diablo red lo6 which was a l.l and i sort of made it into a gti rep. well it had the wheel , spolier and rear bumper lol

il keep you posted on if i get it and the new bumper when it comes.

ooo yer my new bumper has the recess for a motor bike pate. so i dont know if i should flush my boot off and put a bike pate on the bumper or standard plates and fill the recess in the bumper mmm.

o yer next plan for this weekend i got some spray tint left from when i pimped my out l06 up. so im going to use it to black my fogs out.

and also thinking of painting the l6 v badge to match the wheels.

btw my i phone has died so can post pics at the mo people, but when my phone is fixed i will post losts of pics of what iv been upto.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2723 Comments 0
« new mods     Main     Tinted fogs »
Total Comments 0

Comments