Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > willsy
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Rate this Entry

Chapter 2

Submit "Chapter 2" to Google Submit "Chapter 2" to Facebook Submit "Chapter 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chapter 2" to Digg Submit "Chapter 2" to Twitter
Posted 31st March 2008 at 12:04 by willsy

Bad Max Power influence!

Well at 18 and not really knowing any better, (still Pre Saxperience membership) i went out and bought a Max Power Mag

At the time certain things were still very much 'the in thing' it seemed so the following happened....

Evo style mirrors, looked cool at the time and the built in indicators worked well

Some chrome bits appeared, cheap and cheerful additions with money being in short supply

Alas! a sensible modification. The alloys wouldnt be everyones choice, but for the 3 stud range you'd be hard pushed to find any better. I was more concerned about ditching the thin 'ice skate' standard wheels and having some decent rubber on more than anything else.

Who would save me from the onset of Max Power disease?....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4278 Comments 2
« Willsy's Saxo Progress     Main     Chapter 3 »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The dare X-90's looked quite good on your car matey. They were hard to come by back then too!?!

Quote:
    Who would save me from the onset of Max Power disease?....
    I wonder?
  2. Old Comment
    Lolling.. this is before my time