Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

boot

Posted 7th March 2011 at 16:00 by carl300367

sat nav,ice support and an amp doesn't leave much space

so i cut out a peice of mdf using the carpet as a template added some timber to lift it from the floor

covered in 1" thick fibre/foam backing

over with leather look vinyl

Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

track prep

Posted 23rd January 2011 at 17:24 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

Well I've got my first track day next Sunday at Anglesey so I thought i'd get some DOT5.1 brake fluid in there and I managed to borrow a Bucket seat from Rorz.

My mate came over to help me do the brake fluid BUT I hadn't really bought enough to make us happy that we'd not get any air in the system plus we really need to bleed all the old DOT4 out and replace it entirely with the new DOT5.1. To do this we figured it would be best to get it up on 4 axle stands with the wheels off and drain each leg of the pipework out then refill it with the new stuff. Unfortunately I only have 2...
North West
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

c pillars

Posted 7th January 2011 at 16:47 by carl300367

ordered some c pillars but they were is a light grey so a little plastic primer and satin black they looked good.
once dry they went in the car

Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Done-ish...

Posted 7th January 2011 at 15:56 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

Finally I've got the car all back together with the new additional fully functioning and slightly blinged up wing mirrors!

Managed to get the bearing on and the gearbox back together quite easily really. A bit of waggling and lifting and it slid back on. Then I just followed the How-To guide from on here to remember how it all went back together.

It's really just a case of a few plugs, and earth wire and a few linkages then undo a few bolts, take off the starter motor and the rest comes away! similar to put back together. I haven't got many if any pics of the work...
North West
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

more

Posted 6th January 2011 at 20:49 by carl300367

exhaust replaced along with front and rear pads
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

04th January 2010

Posted 4th January 2011 at 23:12 by nicolala

Okay so went out today in search for a new lense for my camera.

Town seemed pretty dead today, which was great because everyone was back to work so got some nice images of our town;

[URL=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/christmasdecs2.jpg/][IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7639/christmasdecs2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Lol people must have thought I was mad taking lots of random images!

[URL=http://img35.imageshack.us/i/christmasdecs.jpg/][IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4144/christmasdecs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The decorations in...
Regular Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No pics yet but...

Posted 4th January 2011 at 21:42 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

I've managed (with the help of my mate Jon) to get the thrust bearing sorted, it was a struggle but we managed to get everything apart and only snapped 2 bolts!

I've just finished in the garage getting it all back together only to find i forgot to put the wires on the starter motor! BOLLOCKS!!!!!

So tomorrow will hopefully consist of all the bits i need to get done PLUS trying to get the wires back on the S/M.

Hopefully then i can get the car started, take it for a quick spin and then do a service on it. After that i'm planning on getting...
North West
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My MK1 VTR

Posted 3rd January 2011 at 16:45 by RustySkull

Well, I've bought a MK1 VTR.

I have plans to put the Engine I've built into this VTR, as it'll be a lot easier due to them both being single plugs.

This is not long after I bought it.

Just after I bought it the clutch went, and a few other things so I fixed them.

The Crank Sensor Lol.
Saxperience Post Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The New Year Weekend/ My 21st Birthday ♥

Posted 2nd January 2011 at 17:41 by nicolala

[COLOR="Navy"]So...
The New year was approaching and I reminded my partner when we was in Sainsbury's that my Birthday was on the 2nd & if he hadn't got me anything.. He best get his skates on as shops wouldn't be open on New years day..

So he started to worry a bit;
and well the next thing I knew he announced we were going shopping to Bluewater Shopping Centre!

So we strolled around the shops alot, and eventually I decided I would like some charms for my new Links of London bracelet I got for Xmas..
(If you're unsure what that is......
Regular Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

update

Posted 29th December 2010 at 06:31 by carl300367

kenwood dvd player and sat nav now fitted along with the 12" sub and a 400w amp to the front speakers
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized