Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

Christmas Day/ Boxing Day...

Posted 27th December 2010 at 23:16 by nicolala

Okay so Christmas really didn't go according to plan this year..
Santa was a wee bit tight this year and didn't buy myself or my sister anything...
So we tried to make it as special as possible and buy each other something nice..

I felt pretty poorly to be fair!
Got up at 6am and opened my sister's presents that she'd got me!
A makeup contouring set and some little girly lipglosses! [I](That girl knows me far too well!)[/I]

Anyways, the day went on and I found myself becoming incredibly weak..
Unable to eat...
& well god...
Regular Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Saturday 18th December 2010.

Posted 19th December 2010 at 18:22 by nicolala

Okay;
So can't honestly say I was too busy. But it was just nice to get off work if you know what I mean!

Decided to take a trip back to my place from my partner's and ohgosh the weather was atrocious...

I got that scared :panic: that I had to get out of the car & let him take over.. ! Suprise suprise..

[URL=http://img683.imageshack.us/i/img0243tn.jpg/][IMG]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8792/img0243tn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The majority of the cars in the image had been pushed up the hill we was on by the staff at the near by...
Regular Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2001 Posi Blue 1.1

Posted 15th December 2010 at 15:15 by RustySkull

Hi, Thought I'd put some info and pictures up here about my 1.1, I went through a lot of Phases with this car... Chav, Black and then how it stands now. Black and Blue.

This was when I was 17, and first started moding the Saxo.

Then I started getting more Serious. (The Fridge Is For Drinks When I Go Motocross.)
Saxperience Post Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmmm... Blog?

Posted 13th December 2010 at 15:37 by RustySkull
Updated 16th December 2010 at 21:16 by RustySkull
Tags build, engine, vtr

Well friends I've never tried this Blogging thing before... I don't really like the word... Blog? Hmm odd...

Anyways I thought I'd post something here as it's a bit bare

So you're going to see the state of my Engine after I took it apart and if I get time I'll continue it as I make progress =]

Block...

Pistons...

Bits....
Saxperience Post Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help !!!!

Posted 3rd December 2010 at 19:08 by W99JDM

hey guys , engine management light was comming , so took it to citreon and he says i need the small plug that goes onto the coil pack :O

looked into it and you cant buy them from citreon so will havto get a second hand one from scrappy ect .....

Can anywon help me out ?????
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wintertime update.

Posted 28th November 2010 at 18:11 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

Right it's been a while since i last updated this so I'll fill you in on what's been going on recently.

Not much really! lol. after the cleaning session in the last post, we took the car to the North West meet. It was a good day even though the place i'd suggested for the meet was really busy and there wasn't much room in the car park. The part of the car park we'd parked in also had some large muddy puddles! so after a bit of google map searching we found another place to go, This was also really busy and we all ended up parked all over the place. Another Google Map sesh later...
North West
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tow strap and sticker on

Posted 21st November 2010 at 17:15 by JamesR

Had some spare time today so fitted the TRS tow strap and a tow sticker, looks pretty good tbh
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Saxo VTR

Posted 16th November 2010 at 22:23 by tyler1400

This is my new car,

51 plate, 100,000 miles, mint inside and out, 6 months tax and mot... £750

i shall be updating my blog as and when i do thing
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Also!

Posted 14th November 2010 at 22:05 by JamesR

Thinking about getting the car on a dyno after the supersprint is fitted, hoping for over 100bhp
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmmmmm - Tow Strap + Sticker

Posted 14th November 2010 at 22:00 by JamesR

Still havn't got around to ordering a Supersprint exhaust yet however i have ordered a TRS tow strap in red and a Tow sticker and put a badge of the rear today, progress is slow tbh lol
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized