Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

A History of my Vehicle Fleet :)

Posted 25th March 2008 at 19:27 by MikeCracknell

Woohoo a Blog of mine at last! Not had one of these before lol!

Anyway, gonna put up some stuff about the various vehicles I have owned over the years!

I passed my test on 11th November 2000, but even before I had my car licence, I had my motorcycle licence, and I owned two scooters and enjoyed life to the max on them!

My first scooter I owned was a Gilera Runner 125FX - two stroke engine, very nippy. I bought it in March 1999, and I got it March 1st 1999 - the first time ever that the number plates changed to twice a year, and yes, I got some very...
Central South
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Smiith's Mk1 VTR Thread

Posted 25th March 2008 at 16:14 by smiith
Updated 25th March 2008 at 16:30 by smiith

Well, its been relocated to a blog, to mke it an easier read, which will help all

----------------------------

Ok, so i thought since i was going to start meshing my grill, id start a progress thread aswell.

I dont have many pics of the car before i joined the site, so its really progress from today onwards.

So, here is my car when i joined Sax-p

Now,...
Saxperience Hardcore!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A voyage into the deep blue...

Posted 25th March 2008 at 11:46 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

It was our last full day on holiday in Fuerteventura yesterday. Too much wind and a few clouds made the beach day seem a bit naff, so we had a walk to the nearby harbour to see what was goin' on.

It wasn't long before we decided to take a boat trip. We opted for the glass-bottomed boat... which from the outside looked like a yellow submarine

Included in the boat trip was an aquarium visit and a sea lion show (more on that later maybe )

We got on the 'boat' and went into the depths below deck. It was a little cramped and I was pleased it's not...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boat1.jpg (102.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat2.jpg (86.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg boat3.jpg (35.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat4.jpg (37.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat5.jpg (53.2 KB, 74 views)
Administrator
Posted in Holidays
Old

Willsy's Saxo Progress

Posted 25th March 2008 at 10:45 by willsy

Willsy's Saxo progress

Chapter 1 - let the journey begin

The car was purchased in December 2004, it came with full service history with 2 lady owners from new both in the same family. Milage an average 78k.

I had been looking for a small engined car for insurance purposes and wanted to find something with a bit of potential to tinker with and learn a bit about the running and workings of a car.

I came across a Saxo with a difference.

It was Zest Yellow, a colour which isnt seen very often, and a Special Edition "Open...
West Midlands
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Testing the blog out... octopus style

Posted 25th March 2008 at 10:31 by barrett
Updated 25th March 2008 at 14:02 by barrett

Well like most people i have thought i will post a blog entry to test it out.... the problem being now i'm here i have no jokes or anything particually funny to crack out.

Adsayer posted a link to his thread on the forum as he is an ASW e-cleb!!!

Few random facts:

Octopus have 3 hearts, one for the vital organs, the other two for the tentacles.

Octopus when under attach can shed a tentacle and realease dye into the water so that the attacking creature goes after the flalling limb instead of them.

Octopus blood is copper...
Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Launch of the Saxperience Blog...

Posted 25th March 2008 at 01:31 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

With this being the very first post in the Saxperience Blog, I was hoping I'd have something interesting & funny to say, but sadly not

I've been thinking of adding a Blog to the Saxperience community for some time, but it wasn't until I managed to escape to the island of Fuerteventura that I found the time to implement it. I've made quite a few improvements to the website whilst I've been away, but sadly, I'm returning to the UK later today!

I'm hoping this blogging tool will add a whole new dimension to the community (for those who choose to use it) and should...
Administrator