Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

WOO HOO, Progress at last!

Submit "WOO HOO, Progress at last!" to Google Submit "WOO HOO, Progress at last!" to Facebook Submit "WOO HOO, Progress at last!" to StumbleUpon Submit "WOO HOO, Progress at last!" to Digg Submit "WOO HOO, Progress at last!" to Twitter
Posted 2nd June 2009 at 22:21 by Alanapone

Finally I got somewhere today!

I got the missus to sit in the car and press the brake pedal with all her might whilst i managed to undo the stake bolts using my old cat converter as a big lever!

Then i managed to get the rest of the bits off the struts and get them off!

Now at last I can strip the buggers down and get the new kit on... Then it's onto the rear! I just hope I can get everything back on before the weekend, that way If i can't budge the torsion bar i can run it over to a garage or someone to do it for me!

Whilst I was waiting for Nic to get back from work, I was wondering what else i could do that wouldn't take long and added to the style of the car... Dewiper the rear!

So off I set. This time things went really well. I got everything off with out breaking anything (or myself) then i managed a fluke and found a grommet just the right size for the hole and not only put everything back together again BUT i managed to find a screw to secure the bottom of the plastic cover... no more rattling!

I'll stick some more pics up as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02062009802.jpg (74.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 02062009803.jpg (80.4 KB, 16 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5090 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    doyou know of anywhere or anyone sellin a chrome/stainless steel rocker cover that will fit my vtr ?
    cheers

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks