Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

oooh tis getting chilly!!

Submit "oooh tis getting chilly!!" to Google Submit "oooh tis getting chilly!!" to Facebook Submit "oooh tis getting chilly!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "oooh tis getting chilly!!" to Digg Submit "oooh tis getting chilly!!" to Twitter
Posted 16th December 2009 at 09:04 by _ELECTABUZZ_

started the car last night as its not on the road charging the alternator etc, its fine dw

went out side for a ciggarette with the girlfriend, and noticed it had dramatically decreased in weather temperature!! and omg it was freezing, -4 at 10.30 last night round here.. not cool.

so i glance over to my baby and shit its the only one thats got frost on so i shit myself haha, i ran into the house, got my keyes and started her up.. first time.

i dont like the fact that im leaving it out in the cold / snow (when it happens) so i put the cover back on it, instead of something happening to it when its just going to be stood through these months, till i turn 21 and manage to insure it im probably being paranoid but meh sooo?

i brick myself everytime people say fuck man your block could crack or your engine aint gonna survive.. well fuck you. i've got anti freeze in it and its still started everyday. so keep your mouth shut honestly newfags tryying to run the show

im enquiring about getting the bonnet sprayed this weekend, it'll cost £120.00 for the job, but im just wondering if it could be done before x-mas.. hmm oh and the new grille came slatless - badgeless jobby looks aiiiight!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2218 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments