Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

slow progress

Submit "slow progress" to Google Submit "slow progress" to Facebook Submit "slow progress" to StumbleUpon Submit "slow progress" to Digg Submit "slow progress" to Twitter
Posted 4th August 2009 at 21:45 by Alanapone

Well, i've got all the new interior bits cleaned, the remaining interior is cleaned and hoovered... I found £1.10 down the seats, i was expecting more but hey

theres a pic of the stripped look... i quiet like it, might try and keep it for a bit. I'll be finding out on thursday whether i'll be having the car lowered on friday or saturday. I can't wait. it'll be level again! I'm going to stick the straight through center back on and just have one seat in it for the run to Demon Tweeks, theres a few good roads to blast down lol.

I've also picked up a new parcel shelf, new ariel base and a few clips i needed so i'll get the pics up of them when it's all finished. I also had time over the weekend to respray the windscreenwiper arms... loads better!

Anyways... gotta go and see a man about a standard fuel cap
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02082009903.jpg (69.5 KB, 24 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1581 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks