Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Luke

Rate this Entry

Starting New Job....

Submit "Starting New Job...." to Google Submit "Starting New Job...." to Facebook Submit "Starting New Job...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Starting New Job...." to Digg Submit "Starting New Job...." to Twitter
Posted 18th May 2008 at 09:18 by Luke

Well, tomorrow sees me starting a new job by the White Rose Centre in Leeds. I'm working for a company called WSP Management Services - they design and oversee the construction of buildings and roads.

As it stands today, I'm not nervous really - maybe meeting new people is a bit daunting I suppose. A lad from my work is over there now, says it's so laid back compared to Morrisons. We can use our mobiles as we like, internet, e-mail, they have there own forum and it won't be as strict as Morrisons.

I'm quite looking forward to it, just gonna be annoying sometimes as it's a big commute - 12 miles each way on busy Ring Road traffic.

Luke
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7269 Comments 15
Main     308 Review. »
Total Comments 15

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds good mate hope it goes well and if you already know someone there sure you will have no problems mixing
    in
  2. Old Comment
    you must've finished work by now. how was it?
  3. Old Comment
    I start the new job tomorrow mate.

Excited now
  4. Old Comment
    How was your first day mate?
  5. Old Comment
    Really enjoyed it.

I am here now, feel like I have flu or something though tbh!
  6. Old Comment
    good to hear your enjoying it luke.

12 miles each way isnt that big of a deal in terms of a commute!
  7. Old Comment
    Suppose it isn't Mike.

I get held up for 10 minutes going and about 10-15 minutes coming home - journey is only 35 - 40 minutes each way.
  8. Old Comment
    i have to travel 25miles to hospital for my placement every day, and the traffic is pretty heavy, get to go through a big tunnel though, thats about the only bonus!

The nhs / council won;t even pay the fuel charges!
  9. Old Comment
    You mean they won't pay it if you use your own car for work use?

Still got the Focus?
  10. Old Comment
    not for work though it for travel to s study placement, still a student, its a 5 year course lol.

aye still got the focus, really want a change, but there isn't much out there in the same price range that can beat it. Its been a great car, had it almost 4 years and apart from services and tyres and break pads, i havent had to do a single thing to it!