Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > danzman1991

Rate this Entry

21st May 2008

Submit "21st May 2008" to Google Submit "21st May 2008" to Facebook Submit "21st May 2008" to StumbleUpon Submit "21st May 2008" to Digg Submit "21st May 2008" to Twitter
Posted 21st May 2008 at 22:23 by danzman1991
Updated 23rd May 2008 at 13:05 by danzman1991

Simo recently brought to my attention, and a few other people on here, about the blogs not being used as much as they could.. So I thought I'd contribute my own waffle. So I began to think about what I could possibly write about, the only thing I could think of was a day to day diary kinda thing, which I'm 75% sure I won't keep it up, like any other diary I try and keep.

9.00am:
I woke up. The recycling people made a hell of a raquet "recycling" or whatever the noisy bastards were doing. I layed in bed for an hour just dozing.

10.00am:
Got up and felt a bit dizzy, went downstairs and had my breakfast. Dad and the Sis went out so I was home alone. Had a shower and a shave and bummed about on MSN and on here.

12.30pm:
Went to Tesco's to get lunch, a pack of Doreto's and a Pepsi, the healthy option of course..

12.45pm:
Went over to Ashford and met up with a friend, Katie. Went to the park and sat talking for a long while

3.30pm:
Took her home. Then I came back, did the usual bumming about on MSN and here.

6.30pm:
Had dinner then went down to Rye with the Camera and a few friends, Dan and Will. Took a few pictures which turned out really well.

9.30pm:
Got back home and came on here and here I still am.

I really..like.. Katie, and she..likes.. me, I wanna make a move but I dunno how, but thats another story that I won't bore you with. I doubt anyone has read this anyway..

Pretty boring really, but the most eventful day I've had in a while

To the person who commented, here are the pictures. You may think they're not all that good, but I like them =)

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8367 Comments 7
Main     23rd May 2008 »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    you should post the photos on your blog, the more links and photos etc the more interesting it makes it.

try and make a move on katie if you get too close you go into friends zone and it will never go further, she is most probs waiting for you to make the move.
  2. Old Comment
    9am - been "Dozing" in your bed for an hour? So lazy lol!

You should hear our dustmen/recycling people. Am convinced they are a percussion band here to make as much noise as they possbibly can lol!
  3. Old Comment
    Cheers for the comments guys. I honestly thought, no one would bother reading it, let alone leave a comment Lol.
  4. Old Comment
    Good little read. Nice pics aswel.

I think we need some pics of katie though Good luck with her though dude.
  5. Old Comment
    Cheers dude =)
  6. Old Comment
    Good luck with Katie mate. I'm guessing you're quite a shy bloke? If thats the case try and ask her in the way you find easiest, maybe just ask her to go out "Just as friends" and then make your move when out.

On another note, great pictures. Love the third one most
  7. Old Comment
    Nice pics!