Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rate this Entry

A voyage into the deep blue...

Submit "A voyage into the deep blue..." to Google Submit "A voyage into the deep blue..." to Facebook Submit "A voyage into the deep blue..." to StumbleUpon Submit "A voyage into the deep blue..." to Digg Submit "A voyage into the deep blue..." to Twitter
Posted 25th March 2008 at 11:46 by Simo

It was our last full day on holiday in Fuerteventura yesterday. Too much wind and a few clouds made the beach day seem a bit naff, so we had a walk to the nearby harbour to see what was goin' on.

It wasn't long before we decided to take a boat trip. We opted for the glass-bottomed boat... which from the outside looked like a yellow submarine

Included in the boat trip was an aquarium visit and a sea lion show (more on that later maybe )

We got on the 'boat' and went into the depths below deck. It was a little cramped and I was pleased it's not the height of summer so only 6 people were on board.

Myself and Suie managed to blag the only clean window. bonus!

We set off... it was a little odd being beneath the water line! The view of the local fish was amazing though! There were literally hundreds of fish around. No doubt with it being a regular trip, they get used to being fed

Whilst the fish views were great, what was NOT great was the sound... and later the smell of the little woman at the front of the boat/ship/submarine throwing up into a travel sick bag!

That was it... I'd seen enough fish and just wanted to get out of there! The smell... it's getting worse. I think I'll open a window!

[rest of passengers] Nooooooooooo, don't open a friggin window!!![/rest of passengers]

Ahh, the simple ones are always the best
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boat1.jpg (102.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat2.jpg (86.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg boat3.jpg (35.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat4.jpg (37.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat5.jpg (53.2 KB, 74 views)
Posted in Holidays
Views 6712 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    pretty cool snaps dude. Should have netted and bagged some of the fish for my fish tank

think those windows could do with a visit from mr clay bar!!

hate the smell of chunder!

Where are the photos of the chinese banquet!
  2. Old Comment
    looks good, glass bottomed boats are so cool.
  3. Old Comment
    Nice picks Simo..... I got a few like that when I went in a glass bottom boat in Lanzarote (just across the water from Fuertevetura.... Blady good day out them things!!!

Chris
  4. Old Comment
    ive been fuerteventura! nice place cept its always windy which is quite annoying as when the sun isnt out its quite chilly!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks