Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rate this Entry

Mission Complete!

Submit "Mission Complete!" to Google Submit "Mission Complete!" to Facebook Submit "Mission Complete!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mission Complete!" to Digg Submit "Mission Complete!" to Twitter
Posted 26th January 2010 at 00:38 by Simo

May 2004... Mission Complete.

A huge amount of work had been completed in such a short amount of time.. especially considering most of the bodywork had been done in our spare time, after work! Special thanks again to DannySp8 and Salvo!

The arches look pretty cool and really stand out. I like the angular look! There are still a few things to finish off, mesh to be added, paintwork to be tidied up in places, but that can wait for a short while - I've earned a rest!

I'm not sure if the full face intercooler look is quite right, but it certainly stands out! If you see my car approaching in your rear view mirror, you know straight away that a few things have been played with under the bonnet!

With the mad rush, preparing the car for the FCS, I never managed to order a new pair of mirrors, which is why the car's currently wearing it's standard electric mirrors. I sold my old mirrors along with my old front and rear bumpers! I've seen a pair of veilside mirrors, which could look fresh; something for the near future maybe?

Whilst leaving the bodywork alone for a while, the next job on my list is to sort the suspension out. I'd not been happy for a while that the car was riding on standard shock absorbers and now that a front suspension 'clunk' had appeared, it was time to seriously start thinking about replacing the whole setup!

The new front bumper and re-mounted intercooler are very low to the ground, so I may think about raising the ride height a little too? After all, theres no point having a powerful engine if I cant go down the road without scraping on the smallest of bumps in the road!

Views 2913 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks