Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > JClutterbuck

Rate this Entry

Touched for the very first time..

Submit "Touched for the very first time.." to Google Submit "Touched for the very first time.." to Facebook Submit "Touched for the very first time.." to StumbleUpon Submit "Touched for the very first time.." to Digg Submit "Touched for the very first time.." to Twitter
Posted 10th April 2011 at 17:28 by JClutterbuck

So, I'v already had 106/306's: Infact over 2 years i'v been through 4 106 and 2 306(I get bored easily and head gasket's seem to dislike me)

I'v not been driving for a few months due to working away, and with this work money+bonus's i had some good money lying around

I went shopping and found a little VTR, Black, 100k, 3 months warranty,12mot+Tax for £995 from a garage.
At first I thought it was some sort of CatC job with 17 owners and 4 engine changes.
But to my surprise it's had 1 owner from new, who lives locally.
Sweet.
Slapped down some cash

Just waiting for it to arrive now.

Plans-
I cant touch it for 3months because of the warranty.
So in the mean time just the standard head unit and all the door speakers etc are coming out and up-rated

After the three months

Enclosed induction
ATS Cups or Ronal's
Coillies
Strut (upper/lower)
Torsion bar
De-badge
Mesh in the Grill
Super Sprint 2.5 Outward rolled
4-1 Mani

Maybes-

Buckets
Harness
Cage
Strip
Steering wheel
Flocked Everything

wishlist

Throttle Bod's
Cams
Port + Polish
Anything else

But i doubt i will even touch half of all these lists.
But here's for trying.
Anything thoughts or suggestions are all welcome.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4428 Comments 1
Main     Updates: »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nothing to worry everything will be fine and you will be able to drive soon. Used lateral files hollywood