Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rate this Entry

Back from Bruntingthorpe...

Submit "Back from Bruntingthorpe..." to Google Submit "Back from Bruntingthorpe..." to Facebook Submit "Back from Bruntingthorpe..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Back from Bruntingthorpe..." to Digg Submit "Back from Bruntingthorpe..." to Twitter
Posted 25th January 2010 at 23:38 by Simo
Tags 0-60, 1/4 mile

November 2003... It's been a while.

It's been a while since the last update on my car and unfortunately not much has changed with it recently. I spent all of August and September working in Holland, which stopped all developments with the car.

Before I went to Holland there were a few things happening...

The Saxo's really kicked arse against the Pug 106's at Bruntingthorpe. My car was there to join in the fun too! Read the event report for full details and also see some video footage from the day in the videos section!

On the day I ran with my standard 17" alloys, which will have slowed the car down a bit in terms of acceleration, but still the results were pretty good!

The results:- 0-60mph = 6.08s, 1/4 mile = 14.7s

Still a lot of room for improvement, but not bad for the first timed run of the year. It was good to benchmark my car against other tuners setup's. The turbocharged VTS from DP Motorsport was also in attendance - a completely different approach, but very similar performance. That's re-assuring!

I do have some plans for the winter, which will hopefully be ready for the start of the season next year. These will be kept under wraps for now though.

Views 7135 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks