Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Viper

Rate this Entry

Viper's Uni Dilemma

Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Google Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Facebook Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to StumbleUpon Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Digg Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Twitter
Posted 27th March 2008 at 02:15 by Viper
Updated 27th March 2008 at 14:44 by Viper

Lo all,

needed to have a little shout about this as everyone is asleep.

last week, some dozy sod in my flat decided to do something stupid which resulted in the kitchen fire door being broken. they have kept quiet about it, and are not owning up to it. in the mean time, most of the lasses in my flat have come to the conclusion it was me?! herd of cows!

they're accusing me and my mate from the flat opposite us of doing it, even though we were both in his flat all night on the night it was broken!

if you were in my position, what would you all do?

considering the fact that everyone in the flat is now to be charged around £120 each. thats between 6 of us

More News.

Had a note under my door today from one iof my flatmates im guessing, with an incident report sheet. they were asking mer to fill in the report and take responsibility for the 'broken' sofa in our kitchen.

the only damage done to it by me was when i was stood on it, some of the lining underneath it ripped off, and it looks like it was only stapled on anyway!! so it looks like they have gone to reception and said that i have broken it

im soooo close to smacking them
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 33472 Comments 11
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    what waz yous getting up to in his flat all night? ;)
  2. Old Comment
    playing on PS2, watching a film, and watching the wrestling.

nothing sexual. you bastard
  3. Old Comment
    I'd get the lasses in a room and slip them one.
  4. Old Comment
    just tell them that it wasn't you and explain that you where in the room with the the other lad plundering each other all night!
  5. Old Comment
    grass them up simple as,
  6. Old Comment
    sayer, your welcome to come round and do that if you like.

barrett, have already explained that to them, but their ignorant heiffers and dont believe me.

danny, if i knew who did it, i would. but i dont
  7. Old Comment
    This same thing happened to my mate, a huge human imprint was found in the wall one night after returning back from the Union.

He told them he'd got home at around 3am and got straight to bed after seeing the damages (£1000 worth of damages done) and they were all threatened to pay up. It was one lad "Ravvi" with a few mates who got into a fight and broke several windows, door, and walls-also spraying a fire extinguisher about.

They didn't believe my mate so he got them to check the video footage that got sorted and "Ravvi" is being taken to court in April.

Tell them the truth of your where abouts dude, do not pay up when you know you did not do it. You will never see that money again if you do.
  8. Old Comment
    lol. i havnt told them one lie yet, they just seem to be tossers and not believe me

and it wouldnt be me paying out, it would be not getting the deposit back
  9. Old Comment
    go mad, if u havent done it then grass the person who did up!
  10. Old Comment
    how much is the fire door, hope its got some fan-dangled machinery type shit to it at £120 per person to cover the damages!

if you know who it was, jsut slip their name in, but deffo dont pay up if it wasnt you, asked them to prove it was you first if they cant, then tell them to "stick it" nicely