Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > earthed5

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

VTS!!

Posted 15th June 2011 at 16:31 by earthed5

well its been a long time since I posted on the blog and a new start is here. The 1.1 has gone and I have got myself a lovely 52plate silver vts. Some mods have already been done but I have plenty plans for it. Heres the first pic after a good clean on a bank holiday

Current mods:
lowered around 40mm
bilstein sprintline rear dampers
PI front springs
Magnex exhaust

I got the car a week ago and am waiting for the log...
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lowered?

Posted 29th October 2010 at 20:09 by earthed5

Well its been a long long week. Iv been of work all week and the plan was to do a bit of work on the sax. First up was lowering the back end. Well the torsion bars where super tight. eventually after three days of wacking and a bolt snaped (after trying the pull method) we got it lowered 50mm. well we thought. it looked like this. Any weight in the car and it was scrapeing.

I was baffled after mesuring from the top of the hub- well where the wheel sits on, o the arch it measured 350mm. so we jacked the...
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Work Starts Today

Posted 25th October 2010 at 09:34 by earthed5

Car went to the garage all day Friday and has now had two new drive shafts and lowered on the front by 45m. I just bought the springs for now see how it does. Went to work in it at the weekend and it feels great.

Its a real cold day and yesteday afternoon I came down with a cold but am going to start my work on the car. First thing lowering the torsion bars about 45m/50m-not decided yet.

I will post some pics up as the week goes on (if i can find the camera charger) if not i will use my phone.
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Blog

Posted 13th October 2010 at 22:51 by earthed5

Well people the blog is going to happen, its basically going to be a progress thred for my mk2 1.1 saxo I have done a few things already but I will try to update everything I do-starting hopefully sometime this week. This is just a trial post to see what it looks like. I also race bmx and have my own website which is blog based-check it out www.matthewglynn.co.uk
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized