Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Scott83

Rate this Entry

Never owned one then I bought 2 VTR's in a week

Submit "Never owned one then I bought 2 VTR's in a week" to Google Submit "Never owned one then I bought 2 VTR's in a week" to Facebook Submit "Never owned one then I bought 2 VTR's in a week" to StumbleUpon Submit "Never owned one then I bought 2 VTR's in a week" to Digg Submit "Never owned one then I bought 2 VTR's in a week" to Twitter
Posted 25th December 2012 at 20:01 by Scott83

Right, I have mainly owned Proton's in the past with the quickest having a Lancer GSR Turbo engine in it.

I was looking for a new project and I was offered a 1998 plate VTR for circa scrap money.

The drive shaft was nackered, so it had to be towed half way home (with my trusty 172), had a quick look over it and found a hole (never looked over it properly when I picked it up as it was cheap enough to get my money back on and it was raining heavily).

Not being certain how bad it would be, I bought myself a 2003 plate VTR in red, this one seems solid and clean enough.

I need to get rid of the shell from my last project and then I can get the green VTR into the garage and weld up the sill (well, I need a new welder first) and anything else I can find. Then I will either be able to sell it on to a mate, or break it for parts (if I break it, i'll class the welding as practice with the new welder.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2380 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments