Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

Furio-92's Blog: Just a run through my car

Posted 1st September 2010 at 19:37 by Furio-92

I've been a premium member for some time now, never thought about creating a blog, and don't know what to create a blog about; and to be pretty honest, pretty unsure on what a blog should consist of. So i've decided to have make a blog about my little saxo and it's life through my ownership.

So, November 2009, i bought a little wicked red saxo furio on a 51 plate for £850. This is what it looked like when i bought it:

The picture is terrible and looks like a purple colour....
Saxperience Post Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not much going on.

Posted 18th August 2010 at 14:12 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

It's been a while since i posted on here and to be honest, not a great deal has gone on with the car.

I've ordered a few bits from the clean your car website and hopefully this weekend i'll get around to giving this stuff a try. I've been working and a mates citroen Xsara so our car has been out in the rain for a while so she's in need of a good shine up.

Hopefully this Saturday i'll get around to finishing my mates car off and sealing the garage floor so that the dust will stop. I also should be getting some expanding foam or silicone sealer to try and seal up any...
North West
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MOT devistation

Posted 12th August 2010 at 09:36 by leeroy1

Since i happily passed through my MOT i think that my car's been cursed by the in-house witchdoctor at the garage. My advisories were as expected[LIST][*]nearside wishbone[*]nearside breakpad wearing[*]farside breakpad wearing[*]corosion in exhaust [/LIST]all the usual.Now though seems to be where the cr decides to fall apart on me. I've had my fair share of car repairs over the years.
My clio:[LIST=1][*]hole in exhaust maifold(covered with rubber and clips)[/LIST]My corsa:[LIST=1][*]full set of breaks, disks and pads[*]both front shock absorbers[*]replaced rear axel[*]new clutch[*]new...
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Progress Report...

Posted 10th August 2010 at 00:44 by chunkyblader

got myself a mk1 97 saxo. i am curently workingon it. will post some photos soon.

i have lowered it about 50mm
put low profiles on dotz 16" rims
Sunstrip
fli 12" active twin sub
fli 6x9's
kenwood front speakers
sprayed the badges and front chevron
magnex exhaust system full straight through, decat
ram air intake and air filter
viper induction kit
Regular Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

another day.

Posted 9th August 2010 at 21:34 by myk1992

Woke up this morning just as my mentor text me telling me I had to get to work within half hour of waking up. All good though was a good day.

Love the fact that I shall be getting given a company issued van within 5 months, unfortunately I dont think i'm allowed to mod it at all.

Seems like a while since i've received a package for my car.

The latest addition I recieved was an ECU cover (soon to be painted) and some HID effect bulbs which do infact provide me with a wider field of vision in the dark

Bye all
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BLOG!!

Posted 7th August 2010 at 21:47 by myk1992

Right so i've never done one of these before, but I got bored this evening and have decided to start doing one now.
From now on I shall start to give you a day-to-day look into my life and my car progress

You can also find progress of the car in my progress thread found below in the sig

Enjoy
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

boldly going

Posted 1st August 2010 at 03:05 by leeroy1

:panic:i've had my saxo vtr since last october. At the time i bought it because it looked nice and it moved fast.
slowly over time i got bored with it and it become more and more neglected. It was only when i was faced with losing it that i realised how attatched i had become to it.
so i have decided to show my car my appreciation as it deserves. in taking care of my machine i will also be exploring a new crafty side of myself. hopfully with the help of you kind people i will have a car left at the end of it.
so first on the job list is starting a little easy and progressing...
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Blog :)

Posted 23rd July 2010 at 22:34 by daz_zz_er

Had a 306 for a few months now and so far havent done much too it apart from alloy wheels and a good clean

Plans at the moment are as follows;
-New alloy wheels, preferably Cyclones!
-Rear tinted windows
-Maybe lowering.

At the moment though im just trying to keep it up to scratch and looking good As i dont know how long im going to be keeping her so time will tell! Im quite interested in the 307's so am going to keep an eye out for a nice on of them in the meanwhile...

Anyway heres a picture of the 306
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1st Blog

Posted 14th June 2010 at 16:17 by Pixie

This is my 1st blog lol :P
Dont have much to say atm but hopefully will do soon :)
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sprint booster

Posted 8th June 2010 at 20:25 by jrpedro

anyone fitted a sprint booster to a saxo before they say plug and play but want to now how much variation it has on the car ?
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized