Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > dsh85

Rate this Entry

changes changes changes!

Submit "changes changes changes!" to Google Submit "changes changes changes!" to Facebook Submit "changes changes changes!" to StumbleUpon Submit "changes changes changes!" to Digg Submit "changes changes changes!" to Twitter
Posted 1st September 2008 at 16:25 by dsh85

well after big changes all round for me really, firstly being the car, im gonna go back to a standard but clean looking motor ive decided i really just want it to be a car and something i wont mess too much with!!
so hopefully that will be resolved soonish although it may look rather a difrent borrowed set up at trax next week lol all may be revealed

in life ive been currently applying for the royal navy for various reasons, got passed my selection test and interview but had a bit of bad luck with my medical today.
it has to be a year after operations before entry and i had a cartiladge op in my knee in feb.
so i now basically have to wait until feb 09 before thigns get rolling again which is a real downer but should only put the overall thing back around 2-3 months before i become a southern softy!!

and thats about it for now!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6025 Comments 5
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good news that you passed them all dude, shame about the 12month ruling! Sure the time will fly by!
  2. Old Comment
    well they have a 4 month wait for entry anyway so i will loose a bit of this in the time too i think. ill probs be lookin at april time i expect! bit of a knockback but hey

the wait will be worth it surely, air engineer or postman?
  3. Old Comment
    I will break your leg to make sure you aint a southern softie too soon
    Posted 2nd September 2008 at 19:09 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Nice One Danny!!! Shame about the op but im sure that time will fly by, and you can get up your fitness in that time aswell so you will benifit from it much more I guess!
  5. Old Comment
    I am in the navy so anything you need to ask just do so... I only stopped by because i was reading your brake thread... and guess what i live in north east and have same brake setup... lots of similiar things.