Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Blogs from the Members of Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum
Featured blog entry from Simo' Says...

Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience

Posted 6th May 2009 at 23:29 by Simo
Twitter seems to be getting a lot of press lately, so a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd check it out with a personal account, with the view of setting up a Saxperience Twitter account if it looked worthwhile.

Whilst many people say Twitter is simply the latest fad in the social networking world, I think its different. Twitter is more convenient, straight to the point, less intrusive and can be used whilst on the move.

Quote:
Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant
Views 61237 Comments 10 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Scott83

Never owned one then I bought 2 VTR's in a week

Posted 25th December 2012 at 20:01 by Scott83
Right, I have mainly owned Proton's in the past with the quickest having a Lancer GSR Turbo engine in it.

I was looking for a new project and I was offered a 1998 plate VTR for circa scrap money.

The drive shaft was nackered, so it had to be towed half way home (with my trusty 172), had a quick look over it and found a hole (never looked over it properly when I picked it up as it was cheap enough to get my money back on and it was raining heavily).

Not being certain how bad it would be, I bought myself a 2003 plate VTR in red, this one seems solid and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2400 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
  1. There are no recent entries to display.
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...