Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Contact Info For BAB!! (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443437)

holdawayt 12th June 2013 19:00

Fair play to him. Who the fuck do you think you are threatening a woman?
There's no place for people like you on this forum, regardless of you being supposedly scammed. You're lucky he's taken it so well. I'd be sending a lot more than a picture round you disgusting fuck.

Monkgti 12th June 2013 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by holdawayt (Post 6326636)
Fair play to him. Who the fuck do you think you are threatening a woman?
There's no place for people like you on this forum, regardless of you being supposedly scammed. You're lucky he's taken it so well. I'd be sending a lot more than a picture round you disgusting fuck.

you shut your mouth ya thick little cunt, and who the fuck do you think you are, if ya go and con someone ya better be prepared to get whats comin to ya, i suppose thats the kind of thing you do aswell so is it? Yeah i threatened a woman did i? Thats the email he used to mail me on and that i sent him payment to, and he tries to say then its mammy? Get a life boy who goes around using mammys email, a lame excuse to stop me mailin him about it. Sure if it was a woman the police must be fair busy or slow over there are they? he supposedly went to them 3 months ago and ive heard nothing yet :) But sure i suppose its hard for em to go to them when its his own email and hes the one sold a dud box aint it?

holdawayt 12th June 2013 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkgti (Post 6326713)
you shut your mouth ya thick little cunt, and who the fuck do you think you are, if ya go and con someone ya better be prepared to get whats comin to ya, i suppose thats the kind of thing you do aswell so is it? Yeah i threatened a woman did i? Thats the email he used to mail me on and that i sent him payment to, and he tries to say then its mammy? Get a life boy who goes around using mammys email, a lame excuse to stop me mailin him about it. Sure if it was a woman the police must be fair busy or slow over there are they? he supposedly went to them 3 months ago and ive heard nothing yet :) But sure i suppose its hard for em to go to them when its his own email and hes the one sold a dud box aint it?

Well that escalated quickly.

Monkgti 12th June 2013 21:18

like it? :D

holdawayt 12th June 2013 21:34

Didn't half. Welcome to the forum.

Monkgti 12th June 2013 21:35

like scammers aswell? :)

Monkgti 13th June 2013 02:12

And lads tell the truth id find it hilarious myself just for the small fact it cost me £140 for a piece of scrap metal and a further €150 labour on top for havin the box removed again and another one fitted :err:

Prickle 13th June 2013 02:14

Tell him lad

blackie_2k5 13th June 2013 03:19

Love the fact that you type in Irish

Scott 13th June 2013 09:16

Aside from the chatter above, whats the actual update on the scam here?

Monkgti 13th June 2013 09:49

wheres the Irish words???

Nothing atall Scott, he was basically laughing about the box being fucked and said theres nothing i can do, box is still thrown in the shed there. I didnt even mind the outside damage, the mount bolt and filler bolt threaded wrong, but there is no way he could of tried the box and not known that it had no reverse and as for the noise from the box, ive never heard a box as bad in my life!!
And for anyone thinks im making it up, i bought a lot of other stuff from members here at the same time for the car,and no problems, they were all gentlemen to do buisness with!

Scott 13th June 2013 11:43

thanks, looking for the update so i can consider removing BABs for sale access until solved

Scott 13th June 2013 11:43

although considering he hasnt been on since March that might be a waste of time

GolfJay 13th June 2013 12:07

So let me get this right.

He sold you a dodgy box and avoided you?
You then started threatening his mum (supposedly)?
And now you're angry that you got a silly picture through the post?

Well done, you're both fuckwits.

P.s - Tom, I love you lol

Monkgti 13th June 2013 14:01

well i tell ya what golfgay if you think i got a good deal how about you buy the picture off me for the £140? ill even throw in the gearbox aswell :)

Scott, he was on the site the whole time until i had the trouble with the box the all of a sudden he goes off here completely and stopped answering his phone and then changes his phone number aswell, you can see in my messages if you can read them that he promised to send me money if i dropped the paypal dispute and as soon as i did then he stayed off here, bit of a coincidence!! And the only time he came back on and commented was when i emailed him! I even told him just give me the price of the box which was the £80 so i was doing him a favour saving him £60 aswell, but sure its my own fault for not going ahead with the dispute i just thought he could of been trusted like everyone else i had dealings with on here and other sites! Like i said ive bought well over 150 items between sites and ebay over the years and never ever had a spot of bother with anyone else

holdawayt 13th June 2013 14:03

Listen here now boyo, tree tree TIRHTY TREE malashanan POTATO gerhervraderty.

ed-bradley 13th June 2013 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by holdawayt (Post 6327076)
Listen here now boyo, tree tree TIRHTY TREE malashanan POTATO gerhervraderty.

U wt m8.

Fight me IRL

Prickle 13th June 2013 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkgti (Post 6327073)
well i tell ya what golfgay if you think i got a good deal how about you buy the picture off me for the £130? :)

He will if you get your lass to leave her lower lip odour on it.

Hes strange like that.

blackie_2k5 13th June 2013 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkgti (Post 6326924)
wheres the Irish words???

Nothing atall Scott, he was basically laughing about the box being fucked and said theres nothing i can do, box is still thrown in the shed there. I didnt even mind the outside damage, the mount bolt and filler bolt threaded wrong, but there is no way he could of tried the box and not known that it had no reverse and as for the noise from the box, ive never heard a box as bad in my life!!
And for anyone thinks im making it up, i bought a lot of other stuff from members here at the same time for the car,and no problems, they were all gentlemen to do buisness with!

There isn't any, it's the way you word it, such as "thrown in the shed there", and "I told him so I did" :drink:

Monkgti 13th June 2013 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prickle (Post 6327081)
He will if you get your lass to leave her lower lip odour on it.

Hes strange like that.

sure mabey hes already rubbed it of his mammys, i thought i got a whiff of fish when i opened the envelope ;)

P_Connor 13th June 2013 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkgti (Post 6327100)
sure mabey hes already rubbed it of his mammys, i thought i got a whiff of fish when i opened the envelope ;)

Well we can ask him. GolfJay, did you rub the gearbox that wasn't yours in first place, over your dead mum's fishy privates? You need to be careful with what you say mate. Calmer approach gets better results.

Monkgti 14th June 2013 01:42

eh, how would i be meaning that about him, did you even read the comments? BAB sent the picture not golfjay :err:

GolfJay 14th June 2013 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkgti (Post 6327545)
eh, how would i be meaning that about him, did you even read the comments? BAB sent the picture not golfjay :err:

How do you know that? ;)

Monkgti 14th June 2013 18:18

well if thats what your into :)

Monkgti 22nd October 2013 10:49

just a quick update on this for anyone thinking of buying from this fella, it seems hes conned people all over the place, heres just one link people so be warned... theres also other posts on different sites about him but you get the idea from this one what he is

http://www.wmvx.co.uk/forum/showthre...rning!-Conman?

jones91 23rd October 2013 11:57

Looking at that link it looks like he's already been on here in the past under a different username

Might-of-been-scammed?
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=408481

Monkgti 24th October 2013 10:26

And i wouldnt be surprised if hes here again under a different username!!
Well he got a nice little parcell back from me anyway! He sent me a piece of shit box, so i sent him a piece of shit literally, courtesy of my pet Rottweiler :)

Little prick, someone needs to pay the cunt a visit, and with the amount of people hes ripped of id say there would be no problem forming a small army :D

Manu 11th November 2013 10:19

With that amount of people, did anyone think of contacting the po-po at all?

Monkgti 13th November 2013 22:24

I dont know about anyone else he scammed but i would of had no use as im in Ireland!

Monkgti 27th March 2015 17:12

Oh look, mabey this is where he got his thieving ways from :D Like mother like son!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...heritance.html

And just so people know this is actually his mother here is the full pic from the article with the scammer Ben on the right ;)

Giraffe 7th April 2015 11:06

You obsessed with him or something?

Monkgti 5th June 2015 16:35

of course :oops: jelous??