Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Website Links... (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Citroen Parts Catalogue (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91712)

Predator_R32 8th July 2007 00:37

Citroen Parts Catalogue

http://service.citroen.com/

Register

the once thats done you will recieve an email giving you a customer code

enter customer code and your password and away you go :y:

Its still being updated so you may not find everything you need, but give it time :y:

Simon 8th July 2007 02:05

Excellent find :)

I can go to my dealer now and tell them the part number I want :)

My local dealer is rubbish, they only been a citroen dealer for a couple of months (previously proton and before that lada) They haven't a clue when it come to ordering parts.

MarkyG 8th July 2007 02:18

Seems quite handy!

good find Pred

Saxy1 8th July 2007 08:28

good find mate :y:

lyndon 8th July 2007 10:15

Cheers mate!! Love it

djmartin 8th July 2007 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simons_VTR (Post 1296323)
Excellent find :)

I can go to my dealer now and tell them the part number I want :)

My local dealer is rubbish, they only been a citroen dealer for a couple of months (previously proton and before that lada) They haven't a clue when it come to ordering parts.

good find pred ;)

looks like the guys are your garage dont know much about cars tbh if they was getting parts and been dealers for proton or lada lols

tell them to start work on push bikes maybe they will have botter brains on them lmao.

Predator_R32 8th July 2007 14:00

its very basic, think it may be better with the vin number of your car typed in though :y:

stevenet15 10th July 2007 18:59

lol u lot only jsut found this its been around for ages i signed up over 6 months ago but they just changed the whole site and its no where near as good as before as before it had laods of stuff on it and it had a picture click and go parts system which is where most of the part pics i posted up came from such as these type:

i saved most of the vts part pics, can be downloded here www.asbomotorsport.co.uk/files/c-pr.zip

Predator_R32 12th July 2007 00:37

now you tell me steve :p

Ben_C 12th July 2007 01:05

that site has some french badges that weren't used over here... what was the VTL? And one says New Morning lol, that'd be different...

JoeFurio 11th August 2007 15:34

new morning was one with a really dodgy interior, limited edition

AdamVTRUK 27th August 2007 11:40

it tells me you have to pay and subscribe to view part numbers and there is a cat in hells chance im doing that

Predator_R32 27th August 2007 16:55

shouldnt have to mate, was free for me anyway

Mr_suv 17th September 2007 09:21

ace find!

E3D 30th September 2007 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamVTRUK (Post 1416259)
it tells me you have to pay and subscribe to view part numbers and there is a cat in hells chance im doing that

same says "You are atCitroën Service Independent OperatorsThis application gives access to the manufacturer's documentation. You can consult all of the services in the left hand menu 'Free Services' as soon as you have registered. On the other hand you must subscribe in the 'Subscribe' tab to consult the technical documentation (Subscriber Services)."
its like 3 euros and hour :n:

maynard 30th September 2007 01:00

says exactly same for me when i just signed up, no way am i paying for it when i can use the account at work!

djmartin 30th September 2007 01:02

dam pred lol still like this thread the links helped me out quite a bit ;) :)

Predator_R32 2nd October 2007 22:11

must of been free at the time i subscribed, sorry lads, if you ever need any help on a part number pm me and ill sort yous out :y:

liambez 7th October 2007 23:54

Good find m8 will come in handy Cheers

maynard 22nd October 2007 19:34

its still not working just tried again :(