Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   RE : Member tisandy (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381387)

Tammy_VTS 9th June 2011 09:44

Well i have fuck all refund, fuck all goods and fuck all tracking information, today is Thursday and tisandy has made no effort to contact me or refund me.

Next stop is my local Police Station methinks

Good luck with the Feds tisandy

Peter_D 9th June 2011 09:44

Got a reply from his mother but cant reply on my phone so will email her later she seems a decent woman and said if he doesnt sort it out she will get on his case

holdawayt 9th June 2011 09:46

Gandi699 - You seem like a nice person and therefore I can understand why you're hesitant to jump on the band wagon and be harsh to Tisandy.

But is it not crystal clear that you won't recieve your items? You repeatedly say "if i get my stuff, there's no problem" etc etc. Mate you're never going to see those items because the bloke is a scammer.

When asked to provide tracking numbers he provided one's from when he's bought things in the past. They're nothing to do with you.
How would he have your parents address in the first place? And if the post code didn't match the address it would be returned to sender anyway.

People please stop giving this bloke the benefit of the doubt. He's a scammer and he's depending on people like you to get away with it. Contact paypal, and if they're not willing to - contact the police yourself and get this sorted.

Westgarth 9th June 2011 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_D (Post 5364499)
Got a reply from his mother but cant reply on my phone so will email her later she seems a decent woman and said if he doesnt sort it out she will get on his case

If he doesnt sort it out she will get on his case.. he hasnt sorted it out! lol
I have opened a paypal claim now and on the search for another induction kit.

He has stated its still on his car as he hasnt got a replacement...

CarlosVT 9th June 2011 11:00

I knew from the start he was a scammer as he sold me the BMC with blue pipe and 10 minutes later updated his for sale thread and PM'ed me saying he had another 3 bmc's for sale if I knew anybody who could be interested.

I immediately opened a paypal dispute on the day, escalated it to a claim last night and provided paypal with lots of quotes from this thread so I shall be getting a full refund very soon. I recommended you all do the same and just ignore his bullshit excuses.

Tammy_VTS 9th June 2011 11:09

Same

Status

This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

What happens next

The seller has been asked to respond by 19 Jun 2011. As soon as we hear from the seller, or if 19 Jun 2011 passes with no response from the seller, we'll review this case and email you with an update.

Gandi699 9th June 2011 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by holdawayt (Post 5364505)
Gandi699 - You seem like a nice person and therefore I can understand why you're hesitant to jump on the band wagon and be harsh to Tisandy.

But is it not crystal clear that you won't recieve your items? You repeatedly say "if i get my stuff, there's no problem" etc etc. Mate you're never going to see those items because the bloke is a scammer.

When asked to provide tracking numbers he provided one's from when he's bought things in the past. They're nothing to do with you.
How would he have your parents address in the first place? And if the post code didn't match the address it would be returned to sender anyway.

People please stop giving this bloke the benefit of the doubt. He's a scammer and he's depending on people like you to get away with it. Contact paypal, and if they're not willing to - contact the police yourself and get this sorted.

I have already contacted paypal and the dispute is still running. He managed to copy and paste me a reciept for delivery to my address (albeit with the wrong postcode) but I have had similar issues with paypal in the past - cock ups with the wrong delivery address etc. However why he cant give my some sort of ID for this transaction and which company did it for definate I dont know. Either way, dispute stays open as he has my money and I have no goods.

I have called CityLink and they've not had anything delivered to my moms or my address since may. I am trying interparcel now. This is what he has posted me:

Sent by:
Andrew D******
19 T** C******
R****
Tyne and Wear
NE** 3**

Buyer Address:
Irene C******
25 G********* G****
M********
Wolverhampton
W**4**
United Kingdom

Covered upto:
£499.99 GBP

Postage Instructions
- Please handle with care.
- Note added: 4 Alloy wheels.

Postage Type:
Standard
Postage Fee:
-£19.99
Net amount:
£19.99

Date Collected:
3 Jun 2011
Time Collected:
10:23:01 BST
Delivered

Payment type:
Credit/Debit Card

Transaction ID: JL9002983392B
Amount debited: £19.99

(ive deleted credit card details if thats ok)

Westgarth 9th June 2011 11:58

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/itrader.php?u=48377

think its time for negative feedback to warn other users, after sorting paypal claim on the go :)

holdawayt 9th June 2011 12:05

Gandi are you from Wolves? If so you're local and this is unacceptable!!!

(phone him and scare him with your accent)

Gandi699 9th June 2011 12:08

Right i've rang interparcel too and they have no records of any pickups or transactions from his postcode. The girl on the phone categorically stated this and also the fact they supply tracking numbers whenever an item is sent. They dont have any records of any deliveries from him whatsoever, not just mine.

Tammy_VTS 9th June 2011 12:14

Oh what a suprise :fcuk:

Sophia_Bush 9th June 2011 12:18

well looks like you guys best esclate your claims further if possible how many people has he done over bar the ones on the list?

Gandi699 9th June 2011 12:19

Lets see his response to that after 3pm. I'm opening a claim anyway, Ive done enough to give the benefit of the doubt now and he has proved his worth by supplying false information time and time again.

blackie_2k5 9th June 2011 12:40

wolves is not local to him lol

Gandi699 9th June 2011 12:54

Ive made a paypal claim now. Who else has?

Pudzy67 9th June 2011 13:18

I want to make my dispute a claim now can any1 tell me what to do next and what info do I give paypal?

Westgarth 9th June 2011 14:37

Just quote what he had said on here abought not posting items as he hasnt got a replacement part for them. Which he should of said this when selling them before we bought them also include the list of people who have bought of him and not recieved anything. Thats all i have done :)

swampy 9th June 2011 15:27

Its a 3 digit tracking number and looks very much like a royal mail one, has the correct set up of letters and numbers on it.

Gandi699 9th June 2011 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by swampy (Post 5365208)
Its a 3 digit tracking number and looks very much like a royal mail one, has the correct set up of letters and numbers on it.

what are you referring to mate?

VTHall 9th June 2011 17:30

gandi, im with holdawyt on this one.. this guy is a twat, and your still giving him the benefit of the doubt even though your not going to see the items ever again.. if you get your money back... (which you should through paypal) i hope you still go to the police.
This guy has done it on here and will sure scam again.

Report him to the police and stop this CUNT from doing anything he shouldnt to any more decent people.